ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Proof that my wife was no angel!

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Going through her stuff and came across this vile collection.
HjqFjQn.gif
Kind of tarnishes her memory. That woman would root for any and every team from Texas before she'd root for one of my teams. It could be West Texas Panhandle School for the Blind and she'd root for them over the Cornhuskers. She once gave me a Texas Longhorn tshirt. I used it to change the oil in my car. :mad:

I understand if you all never forgive her. I'm on the fence. :D

oY4POX4l.jpg

2lfVUXtl.jpg

hWfQrkMl.jpg

My wife who is a Texass fan was with me as my girlfriend in 2009 Big 12 title game at Jerry world. We actually broke up after that game because I was so pissed how we got cheated and she kept talking shit. :mad: She has since learned just to leave me alone when Huskers lose. Laughing
Oh dang! You haven’t seen much of her during football season the last several years... that sucks!

My wife who is a Texass fan was with me as my girlfriend in 2009 Big 12 title game at Jerry world. We actually broke up after that game because I was so pissed how we got cheated and she kept talking shit. :mad: She has since learned just to leave me alone when Huskers lose. Laughing
If she leaves you alone after a Husker lose, you must spend a lot of time by yourself! Do you have a side piece?

So, I'm going through the last of our stuff and I found a stack of OWH newspapers from the DYNASTY years of 1994 and 1995. You can see that I am a true fan and not some Texas deviant. :p

amWEtYah.jpg

Reactions: timnsun
It could have been worse, she could have been a Notre Dame fan. Texas is bad but there’s always a upside

I used to root for Michigan and Texas when we were in the Big 8. Wish we could have left things the way they were. But big media, a weak NCAA and the push for a playoffs drove for bigger conferences and changed everything.

I used to root for Michigan and Texas when we were in the Big 8. Wish we could have left things the way they were. But big media, a weak NCAA and the push for a playoffs drove for bigger conferences and changed everything.
I’m with ya on that, love the old big 8

Reactions: bigboxes
Hope you are doing well boxes

I know we've had our disagreements, but I appreciate where you took this conversation...back on the guy that is mourning the loss of his beloved wife.

I know we only get to see the side of people that we see on this board, and know things are probably a lot different at home. Saying an extra prayer for you this evening boxes, and inviting others to do the same.

I know we've had our disagreements, but I appreciate where you took this conversation...back on the guy that is mourning the loss of his beloved wife.

I know we only get to see the side of people that we see on this board, and know things are probably a lot different at home. Saying an extra prayer for you this evening boxes, and inviting others to do the same.

God is with us whether we want to believe that or not. He is not mine. He is everyone's. I appreciate the prayers. Always welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT