ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pop-N-Docs

I used to own a DJ business and that was one of my gigs. Try the Alaskan Walleye there

Last edited:
Reactions: Sass1
I grew up spending all of my summers at Decatur on the river. My Grandparents and my Aunt and Uncle both had cabins. The absolute best of memories. That was all before Pop N Docs opened, when I was a kid that building was literally a dilapidated shack. I've been there a few times, good bar food!

I have a cabin there on the spot big enough to run my boat is the Missouri so we go there every single weekend during the summer Pop A Docks is a great spot for family food in the park to Boat to get a drink try the painkillers
Thats awesome. I am sure i habe been there when you were up there. Great atmosphere and even better people. Always a great time.

Reactions: Sass1
I have a cabin there on the spot big enough to run my boat is the Missouri so we go there every single weekend during the summer Pop A Docks is a great spot for family food in the park to Boat to get a drink try the painkillers

I think Pop A Docks is a Haitian restaurant where it's best not to criticize the food.

(apologies to the non-geezers on the board...)

ADVERTISEMENT