ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ok HOL gym heroes

You can make fun of me. I fought professional for 7 years, and people on the internet constantly tried to get under my skin. My sparring partner, teammate & friend coming up was Chris Lytle. He was the most laid back human I’ve ever met. I learned from him not to let silliness bother me. Over the years I’ve been teammates or trained with over 100 people who fought in the UFC, Pride, Bellator, Strikeforce, ect…
I’m used to people badmouthing me.
That's impressive. I am 67 so my prime was a long time ago. I did low level PKA when it was just getting started. Most probably don't even remember those days of needing 10 kicks a round or whatever it was, no holds, but it kind of started a lot of this.

Last edited:
Well, I prefer the iron ones since I work out at home, and they're obviously cheaper. I know that the rubber ones are considered to be safer and better, in general. If you're gonna use the iron plates, just make sure you've got some protective surfaces around. I'm planning to make some changes to my home gym, and I'll start by buying some new equipment from https://www.smrtft.com. I've heard the dumbbells are good. By the way, if you guys know a place from where I could get second-hand gym equipment, please share it with me here. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WHCSC
Any of you peloton people have a referral code. Thought I read if you had a referral code you get $100 & so do I. Anyone know anything about it?

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT