ADVERTISEMENT

OT - New Truck

Not a good time to be buying a vehicle right now. Maybe just keep the "old" pickup you've got?
Based on what? I would agree if he's wanting to buy used. If he's looking to buy new it's a great time to buy based on interest rates and dealers still having rebates. Oh and his trade in is likely worth more than it ever has. Anyone that has bought in the last year or two and has kept the miles relatively low likely gained appreciation.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
We have several guys at work that have bought new trucks in the last six months. Ford, Rams, and Chevy. The best inside is the Limited Ram. The best ride is the Chevy trail boss in my opinion.
Interesting that the trail boss would have a better ride than a ram limited with air suspension.

I know a guy who has a raptor who says it's like riding on a cloud, but he is a little questionable in his recollections.

Reactions: ADV1
Interesting that the trail boss would have a better ride than a ram limited with air suspension.

I know a guy who has a raptor who says it's like riding on a cloud, but he is a little questionable in his recollections.
Wait to buy until the dealers have to inventory and the 2022 are out. The computer chip shortage is keeping companies from being able to build right now
Your going to pay a premium , if you buy today

Reactions: Lars72
Wait to buy until the dealers have to inventory and the 2022 are out. The computer chip shortage is keeping companies from being able to build right now
Your going to pay a premium , if you buy today
I already have a Ram Limited. I'm not in the market right now.

I believe the Raptors use high end remote reservoir shocks which makes all the difference... my 4Runner is the high end TRD Pro model which uses these and it's one of the nicest riding vehicles I've owned... crazy how it dapens rough roads and over obstacles...

I believe the Raptors use high end remote reservoir shocks which makes all the difference... my 4Runner is the high end TRD Pro model which uses these and it's one of the nicest riding vehicles I've owned... crazy how it dapens rough roads and over obstacles...
Crazy how it takes off-road shocks to do that. And that Raptor will never go off road 🤣 it's a sweet looking truck too. He says it won't fit in a regular sized garage. Very happy that my Ram fits in my garage even if I have to fold the mirrors in.

pussywagonuma2.png

Found it!

ADVERTISEMENT