ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA Tourney 2nd Weekend

Loyola cannot throw it in the ocean today. Although, Wayne Tinkle has always been good at switching up defenses and giving opponents different looks. He's not just letting Norris walk the ball up the floor and have a clean look to pass it wherever he wants, like last weekend.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Creighton with a decent first half, but Gonzaga is way too good.

Jays had a little momentum going when Zegarowski's regularly scheduled break came, and the Zags stretched the lead again. Why coaches think they have to rigidly stick to their rotation come Hell or high water is beyond me. But hey, at least Zeg will have fresh legs in the last 5 minutes when the Jays are down by 20.

I hate when they show a guy that suffered an injury. Then they cut to a replay. "Let's see that again in reverse super slow-mo!"

Creighton with a decent first half, but Gonzaga is way too good.

Jays had a little momentum going when Zegarowski's regularly scheduled break came, and the Zags stretched the lead again. Why coaches think they have to rigidly stick to their rotation come Hell or high water is beyond me. But hey, at least Zeg will have fresh legs in the last 5 minutes when the Jays are down by 20.

Jays played a low major (should have lost), mid major (easy win), low major (smoked by 20).

Yikes. Best Jays team ever???

Jays played a low major (should have lost), mid major (easy win), low major (smoked by 20).

Who would have thought Virginia would lose to an inferior team in the first round. . .again? Not as egregious as. . .that one time. But still. Creighton got a gift with that seeding 🤣

I hope Nebraska stops sucking at basketball one day.

Who would have thought Virginia would lose to an inferior team in the first round. . .again? Not as egregious as. . .that one time. But still. Creighton got a gift with that seeding 🤣

I hope Nebraska stops sucking at basketball one day.
UVA should have stopped scissoring each other so that they could have been at full go!

Reactions: HuskersNC
Michigan will be the only team in the elite 8 that had to play the highest possible seed in their bracket in each of their 3 games
Nah...they will get UCLA and the totals will be about 125

UCLA dorks hated the Cronin hire but one thing they did not realize is that dude makes his kids play nasty defense and that he flat out owns the JC kids.

Sadly...UCLA lame ass boosters will still get rid of him and he will get another gig.

Nah...they will get UCLA and the totals will be about 125

UCLA dorks hated the Cronin hire but one thing they did not realize is that dude makes his kids play nasty defense and that he flat out owns the JC kids.

Sadly...UCLA lame ass boosters will still get rid of him and he will get another gig.

??? in their (Michigan) 3 games Michigan has played the highest possible seed - the only elite 8 team to do so

the UCLA - Alabama result doesn’t have any bearing on this

low major? We’re calling Gonzaga a low major? They have 4 elite 8’s since 2015 (most in the ncaa) with a runner up finish and won 32 straight. Crawl back in your hole because they’re widely favored to win it all. Meanwhile the lowly big East had more sweet 16 teams than the powerhouse big ten. Acknowledge that Creighton had a good team this year. Probably better than any team Nebraska has ever fielded. It’s ok to recognize the success of others.

low major? We’re calling Gonzaga a low major? They have 4 elite 8’s since 2015 (most in the ncaa) with a runner up finish and won 32 straight. Crawl back in your hole because they’re widely favored to win it all. Meanwhile the lowly big East had more sweet 16 teams than the powerhouse big ten. Acknowledge that Creighton had a good team this year. Probably better than any team Nebraska has ever fielded. It’s ok to recognize the success of others.
Is the WCC a high major, mid major or low major conference?

??? in their (Michigan) 3 games Michigan has played the highest possible seed - the only elite 8 team to do so

the UCLA - Alabama result doesn’t have any bearing on this
Don't they play the winner of the UCLA Bama game? I might be wrong

Is the WCC a high major, mid major or low major conference?

So beating Nebraska is better than beating Gonzaga because of conference affiliation?Labeling Gonzaga as a low major is incredibly disrespectful to what is one of the best programs of the last decade. They blew out the acc champion, Kansas, iowa, and Oklahoma. But yeah. Creighton got beat by 20 by a low major...any unbiased observer would laugh at that classification.

So beating Nebraska is better than beating Gonzaga because of conference affiliation?Labeling Gonzaga as a low major is incredibly disrespectful to what is one of the best programs of the last decade. They blew out the acc champion, Kansas, iowa, and Oklahoma. But yeah. Creighton got beat by 20 by a low major...any unbiased observer would laugh at that classification.

Yes. They lost to a low major conference team. Disagree? Are you saying the WCC is high major?

Yes. They lost to a low major conference team. Disagree? Are you saying the WCC is high major?

I’m saying the quality of the program isn’t determined by the conference they play in. Only a simple minded idiot would think that. But keep trolling.

Reactions: schuele

How long are you going to milk this ridiculously stupid manifesto you have going about Gonzaga being a low major? It’s one of the weakest and most moronic trolls this board has seen in a while, and that’s saying something.

How long are you going to milk this ridiculously stupid manifesto you have going about Gonzaga being a low major? It’s one of the weakest and most moronic trolls this board has seen in a while, and that’s saying something.
Are they or are they not a low major? Yes or no.

Are they or are they not a low major? Yes or no.
You are the only blowharding idiot in the country who considers Gonzaga a low major.

Except you don’t, really. This is just your shopworn troll that you think is ever so tragically cool.

They have less NC's than San Fran...sooooo is the WCC a high major, mid or low?

this is like saying Yale is a better football program today than Oregon. It’s just idiotic. And you know it. You have a single conclusion and will skew any logical argument in order to uphold your preconceived conclusion. Enjoy sounding stupid. Have a great night. Maybe someday Nebraska will be able to field a program that can compete with the like of Creighton.

this is like saying Yale is a better football program today than Oregon. It’s just idiotic. And you know it. You have a single conclusion and will skew any logical argument in order to uphold your preconceived conclusion. Enjoy sounding stupid. Have a great night. Maybe someday Nebraska will be able to field a program that can compete with the like of Creighton.

Is the WCC a low major, mid major or high major?

You are the only blowharding idiot in the country who considers Gonzaga a low major.

Except you don’t, really. This is just your shopworn troll that you think is ever so tragically cool.
Is the WCC is low, mid or high major conference?

I am not cool at all, I live in my moms basement and I am under 5'7

The Big Ten hasn’t won a national BB championship since Bill Clinton was president, so I’m declaring it a mid-major conference. Disagree with me and I’ll just repeat my red-hot take 1000 times and bask in my sheer brilliance.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
The Big Ten hasn’t won a national BB championship since Bill Clinton was president, so I’m declaring it a mid-major conference. Disagree with me and I’ll just repeat my red-hot take 1000 times and bask in my sheer brilliance.
I declare the Big Ten as a low major in BB! They are ****ing terrible and your data is exactly what I would use!

This post should be "liked" by everyone.

Also, how fun would Billy C have been as a frat bro!

Actually this is the feeble progression of a fan of the worst P6 program in NCAA tourney history whose fandom has been defined solely by mocking Creighton in the absence of accomplishment by his team. Creighton used to be a mid major, then he lost that. They always lost after one game, then he lost that. Now he’s stuck mocking the conference of the team Creighton lost to in the sweet sixteen, despite its clear cut status as the best team in the country.

It’s as pathetic as a Vanderbilt football fan barking SEC! SEC! SEC!

Actually this is the feeble progression of a fan of the worst P6 program in NCAA tourney history whose fandom has been defined solely by mocking Creighton in the absence of accomplishment by his team. Creighton used to be a mid major, then he lost that. They always lost after one game, then he lost that. Now he’s stuck mocking the conference of the team Creighton lost to in the sweet sixteen, despite its clear cut status as the best team in the country.

It’s as pathetic as a Vanderbilt football fan barking SEC! SEC! SEC!

Yes! You nailed it! CU WAS a mid major!

Now they are a high major and today....they got killed by...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT