ADVERTISEMENT

OT Nasdaq

Vism already ran. Doing R/s and now a dead man walking
OTC stocks are usually junk, take your profits and run, don’t look back

$FRCN is a textbook pump n dump that has one more day in her. In at the whistle, out at 10am for a quick buck tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: GBRforLife1
After that pop it just hit a new 52 week low today...

You are always right!! What are you buying next?

Looks like the answer to the question. Probably one of the best buying opportunities in the market today if you don't mind holding for a while. But I personally will not be buying anything after this outsized move over the weekend.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Looks like the answer to the question. Probably one of the best buying opportunities in the market today if you don't mind holding for a while. But I personally will not be buying anything after this outsized move over the weekend.

I’m glad I bought AMC and CCL last week. Peloton took a big hit today.

I’m glad I bought AMC and CCL last week. Peloton took a big hit today.

PTON possibly maxed at $140. I had $150 targeted, but it looks like the fun is over. But if you believe it's not, today is an excellent time to buy PTON, ROKU, BYND, etc.

Why do you like AMC? Wont they be out of money by Christmas?

I bought it at 2.20 a share thinking it would at least get back to 3 with good vaccine news. Did even better.. Currently sitting at 4.04. I already sold and made a buck. It they can survive Covid then they will be back to 8 per share... but I’m not taking that risk.

Reactions: drubendall
PTON possibly maxed at $140. I had $150 targeted, but it looks like the fun is over. But if you believe it's not, today is an excellent time to buy PTON, ROKU, BYND, etc.

Well there's an interesting little +20% move for BYND in less than 30 minutes.

Do you think BYND makes any sense? It's like $11 or $12 a lb here.

I bought it at 2.20 a share thinking it would at least get back to 3 with good vaccine news. Did even better.. Currently sitting at 4.04. I already sold and made a buck. It they can survive Covid then they will be back to 8 per share... but I’m not taking that risk.

Yowza....market is really strange these days, AMC at 55 is nuts.

Nice timing on this bump!

Doubled up from that low on the reapproval today. Extremely low risk play due to fundamentals paying off. Insiders were moving on this info Friday.

Also, funny to read some of the posts in here given recent activity.

Do you think BYND makes any sense? It's like $11 or $12 a lb here.

I'm a red-blooded male so of course BYND makes no sense to me. But they sure do love squeezing the heck out of it. It's up like 50% in the past week or so. The thing to watch with BYND is this environmental score business that they have started to attach to traded companies. You can scoff at it but the market is treating it like serious business.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Well wasn't that a reddit army thing? I don't think anyone saw it coming.
Meme stock. AMC's CEO did a very smart thing and started selling as much stock as he could. Not exactly good for the stock price but a great move nonetheless.

AMC has been in the works since they started squeezing GME. I am in but not as big as I should have been. At this point I'll just enjoy the ride.

I'm a red-blooded male so of course BYND makes no sense to me. But they sure do love squeezing the heck out of it. It's up like 50% in the past week or so. The thing to watch with BYND is this environmental score business that they have started to attach to traded companies. You can scoff at it but the market is treating it like serious business.
There is a huge push for ESG. (Environmental, Social, and Governance). Not sure where it is all coming from or if it's political (I think it might be) but it's becoming a major new way businesses are at least marketing themselves. Probably just BS.. not sure what to think of it all yet.

The Stock Market has made no sense for quite a while.

Why it was sky-rocketing while unemployment and businesses were being shuttered amid a pandedmic is beyond any belief this summer. No longer do people with any common sense invest, it is simply about "movers and shakers" that make huge $s amid trying times for many.

The only market plays worth playing anymore are ETFs. Play for or against a 'market'. Not nearly as volatile, but you can make some serious money.
Inflation. If you made 30% or less in the equity markets last year you made nothing due to all the inflation in the market.

There is a huge push for ESG. (Environmental, Social, and Governance). Not sure where it is all coming from or if it's political (I think it might be) but it's becoming a major new way businesses are at least marketing themselves. Probably just BS.. not sure what to think of it all yet.

I thought it was BS as well but if you look at the stock performance of some of the ESG companies over the last year...NVDA (AAA rated), TSLA, etc. they are all up big. The people with the money are sending a message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT