ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My Neighbor's Car Radio

ThereIsNoPlace

Blackshirt
Nov 29, 2014
So, need some advice. I was in my house last weekend and I hear this "thump, thump, thump" coming from somewhere and I sprang from the chair to see what was the matter. I followed the clatter to across the street at my neighbor's place. Turns out his Mazda has a kickin' system that he likes to play "Smooth Criminal" song over and over with the bass level on 10. After 3 hours of this I'd had enough. With my Automotive/Electrical expertise, I knew exactly how to handle this. While he was fiddling with the battery under the hood, I snuck over and popped the trunk. When you have a "left leaning" radio, NOT the "Infotainment" screen, there is a re-set switch in there that I pressed. This freezes the radio so you can stop kids, criminals and Republicans from enjoying their Michael Jackson music. Since flipping the switch I have seen him kicking things and cursing at his inability to work his radio. Should I simply leave a note on his windshield stating "Have you tried pressing the recycle power button yet? - I'll hold while you try that"

or

Should I just let him go online and ask the experts?

Here is a pic of what I'm dealing with:

blogSpan.jpg

Let him stew awhile. Then when he's checking your proposed solution, permanently the dial to some boy band crap so when he gets it working he can't play anything else...

I’d share a sixer of Mickey’s grenades with him...pick his brain a little bit...maybe even solve some of the puzzles together.

You could also find Dirty Mike and the boys and run a soup kitchen in there when he’s not looking.

If you can pull that off, I doubt he goes back in there.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT