ADVERTISEMENT

OT - More Covid Vaccine News

Status
Not open for further replies.
His contributions to society are more highly valued than anybody else in the federal government. That's the obvious conclusion. Last time I checked the Kardashians weren't federal employees.
And just like Joe McUnity, he has failed forward fabulously for years. He's been wrong A LOT on Covid.

Reactions: bshirt73 and c3o
And just like Joe McUnity, he has failed forward fabulously for years. He's been wrong A LOT on Covid.

I can certainly understand that it would seem that he has been “wrong” on numerous occasions to someone who is scientifically illiterate.

There will still be plenty of people inoculated to study.

I’m not against all vaccines in general. I won’t be taking this one any time soon. You cannot blame anyone for being skeptical of a first time mRNA “vaccine” in human history. There could be negative effects to this that don’t happen for 10 years. There is simply no way to know that right now.

What is absolutely terrifying in a much bigger picture sense: I’m part of this millennial group on Facebook and 80% of those people are legitimately pissed off that anyone is allowed to *leave their home* without being vaccinated...with a brand new shot that’s been out for <6 months. I fully expect these people to be wearing 2 masks, to stay updated with the “latest science”. Amazingly, I haven’t seen one of those walking around yet, and I get out a LOT due to my business.
thats a very small group of people. you shouldn't worry

Like the doctors who have data showing how to treat it. Like those who tried to hide the true death rates especially in nursing homes - see NY. And my comment was not relegated to the covid as your statement was general about rights. Only a blind person could not see it. Perhaps you should look up the bill being discussed in Illinois for teachers and students. If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what to say.
i am not concerned. my life is good. i'm not worried about the future. 99.99% of what we worry about NEVER happens. i've accepted that counting true death rates due to covid would be very difficult. we might be too high we might be too low. i dont worry about a couple docs who think differently than the rest of the medical society. I trust the majority of the medical society not outliers.
it doesn't bother me to wear a mask or keep a distance from others. it doesn't bother me that you spend your time worrying about other peoples problems. everything is going to be OK dude.

well people have run marathons in masks without any negative affects.

More rubbish

See, to a libtard a few photos, a headline and being on CNN constitutes as fact.

Supposedly some doctor ran 22 miles with a mask on.

Sure!!! i have a plant of about 120 production workers. They work hard. Of course, the county here mandated masks. First day, “I can’t f**king breathe in this thing” from nearly everyone.

I Don’t like breathing in one. I don’t wear one.

Your beautiful face wasn’t mean to be masked. You aren’t protecting anyone. If you’re healthy a mask is about as useless as walking around with a diaper on as an adult.

I can’t fathom how dumb society is now.
Running 22 miles with a mask over your face??? Yeah, I bet!

Edit to add: nobody wears their masks now at the plant. We also haven’t had 1 person ever go to the hospital from Covid out of plenty of positive tests. The average age of death in our county is 81. The tests are bullshit. Wake up

Masks save lives derrrrr

Last edited:
Well I don't know if that data is accurate or not since I don't live in or follow California that closely. BUT assuming it is correct, a couple of observations. First, it absolutely comes as NO surprise that kids under 18 are not very affected by Covid - that's been the argument all along for opening schools.

Second, it is a major surprise to me that the largest number of cases in absolute terms now is in the 18 - 34 age group (over 1/3 of all cases). Of course deaths as a percent of the occurrences is much lower than in higher age groups but there still were 410 deaths in this group. The occurrences had to be significant enough that the people got tested. Pure speculation on my part but I would guess the large number of occurrences are due to the social behavior in this group and them feeling invincible.

Third, it is no surprise that the disease is most deadly for the elderly.

Well I don't know if that data is accurate or not since I don't live in or follow California that closely. BUT assuming it is correct, a couple of observations. First, it absolutely comes as NO surprise that kids under 18 are not very affected by Covid - that's been the argument all along for opening schools.

Second, it is a major surprise to me that the largest number of cases in absolute terms now is in the 18 - 34 age group (over 1/3 of all cases). Of course deaths as a percent of the occurrences is much lower than in higher age groups but there still were 410 deaths in this group. The occurrences had to be significant enough that the people got tested. Pure speculation on my part but I would guess the large number of occurrences are due to the social behavior in this group and them feeling invincible.

Third, it is no surprise that the disease is most deadly for the elderly.
Your "observations" are as vapid as Kim Kardashian is interesting to people with an IQ over 80.

Reactions: c3o and bshirt73
It isn't just asthma. I've had 2 bouts of severe pneumonia in the past couple of years. Twenty years ago I had a really bad pneumonia as well. Your lungs can only recover from pneumonia so many times. In addition, I'm on a T-cell suppressing immunodulating drug for an autoimmune disease. My odds of dying from COVID are probably closer to 50/50 than anything. Yes, I know LOTS of elderly and people with system diseases who have survived. I also have one friend who was healthy and my age who died. I have another friend who is sitting in his recliner with an oxygen tank a month after having COVID.

Oh boy, take it as easy as you can compadre'. Hang in there......

FWIW, there's a new study out suggesting cases of COVID-19 might influence the quality of sperm, possibly reducing fertility, published on Thursday, Jan. 28, in the journal Reproduction.

I guess for the anti-vaxxers this could be an alternative to a vasectomy, a hidden benefit to getting the Covid. Winking
I need to get a vasectomy and I might be more scared of it then covid so time to go licking door knobs. On an unrelated note I'm pretty sure my wife is sicker after the second shot than she was when she got covid.

So....... ZERO takers up here on double masking to date?

The NIAID director said two are better than one.

So, for anyone wearing one mask instead of two:

You know better than the NIAID director? The highest paid federal official?
I use a N95 mask and prudent social distancing. That’s good enough. I listen to health experts from all over the world.

Fauci has undermined himself too many times. Politics can’t be separated out at his level and he doesn’t do a very good job at managing it.

Reactions: c3o
i am not concerned. my life is good. i'm not worried about the future. 99.99% of what we worry about NEVER happens. i've accepted that counting true death rates due to covid would be very difficult. we might be too high we might be too low. i dont worry about a couple docs who think differently than the rest of the medical society. I trust the majority of the medical society not outliers.
it doesn't bother me to wear a mask or keep a distance from others. it doesn't bother me that you spend your time worrying about other peoples problems. everything is going to be OK dude.

Who used the word "worry"? Typical way of handling the truth, similar to what Cuomo said when confronted with his "data" on deaths for elderly in nursing homes - oh its just a government thing or some dismissive comment. I also find it interesting how many times you used the word "I" or "me" and then seek in minimize anyone who might have contrary data as being a "few."

For the record, not that it matters but since you brought it up - yes, I do wear my mask. I do it mostly out of respect for others and potentially for myself. I am very happy that you are not bothered by me "worrying", there it is again. I don't worry but then I don't tow the government line of everything that is said. Only fools do that.

In this example, we can see that masks are worthless to a virus travelling on an aerosol...

Imagine standing in that circle made just for us dipshits, waiting in line, breathing away - 6ft away from everyone then we shift forward right into each other's aerosol footprint

Masks will increase your viral load if you are sick, so you do have that going for you. Also, as shown by numerous cases, causing bacterial pneumonia

Feel free to squirm into your replies - you can't beat ^science

Can I please stop wearing a face mask?
Let's "face" it: The answer is no.

Try to think of a face mask as your new best friend, one that you plan to cherish and appreciate for a good, long time.

CNN article on what you can do after getting your second vaccine. They said we can't stop because the vaccine is only 95 percent effective and to compare they said berth control is only 91-94 percent. I don't know about you but hat percentage was good enough for me. There was person involved in the health field on the radio the other day that said some health officials are thinking we should just keep the masks to help with cold and flu every year. I've been a good sheep and followed the rules when required but they are getting out of hand.

The majority of covid is spread through droplets and not aerosols. Masks like in that video are meant to limit the spread of droplets. N95 masks (which interestingly enough he doesn't test) can also capture some aerosols. The whole purpose of masking up is to lower R effective below 1.0. No one actually thinks that it stops 100% of the virus. That's just a straw man argument. The virus is quickly brought back under control when R effective is below 1.0. We can do that, we just choose not to.

The majority of covid is spread through droplets and not aerosols. Masks like in that video are meant to limit the spread of droplets. N95 masks (which interestingly enough he doesn't test) can also capture some aerosols. The whole purpose of masking up is to lower R effective below 1.0. No one actually thinks that it stops 100% of the virus. That's just a straw man argument. The virus is quickly brought back under control when R effective is below 1.0. We can do that, we just choose not to.

So masks stop droplets, Covid is spread on droplets, and in NY or CA where you can’t go to your mailbox without a mask on, cases were higher than anywhere - AND MASKS work to you?

virus spread a multitude of ways. Prove Covid is spread through droplets most of the time. You’re taking out of your ass, per usual.

masks to you only work if you’re sick or infected, right? Or else youre not spreading anything. So they do work, in your delusional world. Well, you’ve now created a virus catcher right where you breathe so you can pound away at that viral load and “droplets” that “spread”

Healthy people don’t need masks. You’re a delusional liberal who loves being told what to believe then act like it was your idea all along.

So masks stop droplets, Covid is spread on droplets, and in NY or CA where you can’t go to your mailbox without a mask on, cases were higher than anywhere - AND MASKS work to you?

virus spread a multitude of ways. Prove Covid is spread through droplets most of the time. You’re taking out of your ass, per usual.

masks to you only work if you’re sick or infected, right? Or else youre not spreading anything. So they do work, in your delusional world. Well, you’ve now created a virus catcher right where you breathe so you can pound away at that viral load and “droplets” that “spread”

Healthy people don’t need masks. You’re a delusional liberal who loves being told what to believe then act like it was your idea all along.
I’m not a liberal at all. I just follow the science and health experts. You follow QAnon. You post a video and I point out a few low hanging flaws.
California relaxes rules and case numbers go up like crazy and tightens them up and back down they come. Just like everywhere else. It really isn’t that hard.

I’m not a liberal at all. I just follow the science and health experts. You follow QAnon. You post a video and I point out a few low hanging flaws.
California relaxes rules and case numbers go up like crazy and tightens them up and back down they come. Just like everywhere else. It really isn’t that hard.

you answered nothing. Just more words.

show me one instance where anywhere in California went lax on masks since they started

as many have shown, the graph showing cases vs mandatory masks, in virtually any state, showed that masks didn’t do anything

Last edited:
Speaking of droplets, they are so contagious and just covered in Covid. But they don’t test those. They shove a stick and scape the back of your nasal cavity to test and then use a diagnostic, wait, an amplifier that was never meant to diagnose anything to signify whether a case was positive or negative.

#science

you answered nothing. Just more words.

show me one instance where anywhere in California went lax on masks since they started

as many have shown, the graph showing cases vs mandatory masks, in virtually any state, showed that masks didn’t do anything
California has been lax on masks the whole time. 😅 Mask mandates in the US are a joke compared to other places that take it seriously. We have ‘better than nothing’ masks and people only partially comply anyway. That doesn’t bring R effective below 1.0 for such a highly contagious disease.

California has been lax on masks the whole time. 😅 Mask mandates in the US are a joke compared to other places that take it seriously. We have ‘better than nothing’ masks and people only partially comply anyway. That doesn’t bring R effective below 1.0 for such a highly contagious disease.

Ah, the stupid American excuse. Anecdotal at best. Yes, other countries are so much more serious. Your liberalism is showing

Masks don’t work. And when you can’t argue you just make shit up.

Yeah, sure throw away all those datasets that prove you wrong . 🤣 Typical

and it’s funny that you keep calling me a liberal. 👌

the only data set any idiot needs to know so they aren’t giving up their way of life:

99.98% chance of survival if healthy
Average age of death is 79

now cling to your graphs from the medical tyrants who waited 1 year to finally share with us that 3 masks work best. I’ll live in reality.

I have the greatest set of data anyone could ask for in my area. Amish people. They said they don’t get the virus because they don’t watch the tv. They work hard, they don’t miss work, they don’t wear masks and they don’t give a fu**. Imagine a world where this virus isn’t hyped, nothing this year would have been out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
I mean at this point its clear that it’s not worth arguing with c3o and GBRforLife. All responses are hyperbole and any policy that is not black and white is not worth following regardless of partial risk reduction. The video comparing vapor particles to covid particles was a nice touch since they are obviously comparing the same thing. Is there one where the “doctor” has a mouthful of water and he spits it out with a mask on and you can see it dripping out all over the floor?

I bet you two are the most popular people among your friends and family. Knowing more than all the doctors and scientists. What a resourceful gift you are to them. I’m sure they all think very highly of you.

More rubbish

See, to a libtard a few photos, a headline and being on CNN constitutes as fact.

Supposedly some doctor ran 22 miles with a mask on.

Sure!!! i have a plant of about 120 production workers. They work hard. Of course, the county here mandated masks. First day, “I can’t f**king breathe in this thing” from nearly everyone.

I Don’t like breathing in one. I don’t wear one.

Your beautiful face wasn’t mean to be masked. You aren’t protecting anyone. If you’re healthy a mask is about as useless as walking around with a diaper on as an adult.

I can’t fathom how dumb society is now.
Running 22 miles with a mask over your face??? Yeah, I bet!

Edit to add: nobody wears their masks now at the plant. We also haven’t had 1 person ever go to the hospital from Covid out of plenty of positive tests. The average age of death in our county is 81. The tests are bullshit. Wake up

Masks save lives derrrrr

Jesus Christ this country is screwed with people like you existing

Jesus Christ this country is screwed with people like you existing

Yeah, totally. A guy who loves your freedom as much as his own is the problem with this country. I’d fight beside you so that your kids don’t live in fear. I’m the big problem, huh?

Sorry I’m not complying with living in fear and destroying the middle class so that others “feel” safe.

If more people were like me and a few others in this thread, we’d be like Italy where they stopped complying and restaurants just said screw you and are 100% open with their own rules

Yeah, totally. A guy who loves your freedom as much as his own is the problem with this country. I’d fight beside you so that your kids don’t live in fear. I’m the big problem, huh?

Sorry I’m not complying with living in fear and destroying the middle class so that others “feel” safe.

If more people were like me and a few others in this thread, we’d be like Italy where they stopped complying and restaurants just said screw you and are 100% open with their own rules
Italy was on lock-down until recently, but just keep making stuff up. It's all you really do.

Lol wow. Where did you hear that? Same sources as all the other garbage you post on here?

I have many friends in Italy that I talk with daily. At least in their region:

Italy has near 100% mask compliance outside of their homes.

Italy has a 10:00 PM curfew and 7:00 PM limit on buying alcohol.

Their restaurants are open on weekends for lunch.

[
I mean at this point its clear that it’s not worth arguing with c3o and GBRforLife. All responses are hyperbole and any policy that is not black and white is not worth following regardless of partial risk reduction. The video comparing vapor particles to covid particles was a nice touch since they are obviously comparing the same thing. Is there one where the “doctor” has a mouthful of water and he spits it out with a mask on and you can see it dripping out all over the floor?

I bet you two are the most popular people among your friends and family. Knowing more than all the doctors and scientists. What a resourceful gift you are to them. I’m sure they all think very highly of you.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why - why we're in this so called "deadly pandemic" and everyone is masked up yet there's no biohazard disposal bins to collect contaminated masks anywhere? Do you know how contaminated a dirty mask would be? Just full of "droplets" dripping with "Covid".

I mean, it's okay to enter my grocery store with a mask made of panty hose. Coaches wear fine mesh masks that you can see through, while mingling with players with no masks and hugging and yelling in their face. That's okay.

Nothing about this makes sense unless it's sinister. The mask is about you doing something you don't want to out of compliance. It's a form of subtle torture.

And you're begging for more of it. I couldn't begin to put myself into your shoes. I couldn't fathom how dumb I'd have to be to make an analogy you did and think I made a point. If the spit droplets are so damn contagious and everyone is wearing masks since May - why did covid spike so high if masks work?

[

Have you ever stopped to wonder why - why we're in this so called "deadly pandemic" and everyone is masked up yet there's no biohazard disposal bins to collect contaminated masks anywhere? Do you know how contaminated a dirty mask would be? Just full of "droplets" dripping with "Covid".

I mean, it's okay to enter my grocery store with a mask made of panty hose. Coaches wear fine mesh masks that you can see through, while mingling with players with no masks and hugging and yelling in their face. That's okay.

Nothing about this makes sense unless it's sinister. The mask is about you doing something you don't want to out of compliance. It's a form of subtle torture.

And you're begging for more of it. I couldn't begin to put myself into your shoes. I couldn't fathom how dumb I'd have to be to make an analogy you did and think I made a point. If the spit droplets are so damn contagious and everyone is wearing masks since May - why did covid spike so high if masks work?
I’m just replying to write that I didn’t read any of this. You are a cancer to society.

Italy was on lock-down until recently, but just keep making stuff up. It's all you really do.

I have family over there, idiot. 50k restaurants formed a pact and opened up, forcing a lift on regulations. Don't believe me? I don't care - it didn't exactly make the news but you can find it.

Robin Monotti on Twitter: "ITALY: MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE: As of tomorrow 50,000 restaurants will simultaneously open despite evening curfew restrictions. #IoApro [#IOpen] ⬇️" / Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT