ADVERTISEMENT

OT - More Covid Vaccine News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, totally. A guy who loves your freedom as much as his own is the problem with this country. I’d fight beside you so that your kids don’t live in fear. I’m the big problem, huh?

Sorry I’m not complying with living in fear and destroying the middle class so that others “feel” safe.

If more people were like me and a few others in this thread, we’d be like Italy where they stopped complying and restaurants just said screw you and are 100% open with their own rules

How do you cope with the struggles of everyday life if being asked to wear a mask triggers you this much?

No one knows for sure what effect the masks have on reducing the spread, but what does it hurt to comply? Quite a few really smart people that actually studied medicine feel it helps.

Life is too short to be so miserable and abrasive. Go do something you enjoy and relax.

Reactions: egaRdeR
Jesus, look at all these folks begging to be masked. Trying to rattle me. I think the rationale folk can see what this is about.

Robotic responses: "people smarter than me told me", "just comply", "you're a cancer", "You're miserable"

I'm fine guys. Thanks for the suggestions and thoughts.

Now, back to the topic (it's not me)

You, as a healthy person do not need to be masked. Never have.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Of course you didn't. You called me a "cancer"

I'd fight for your freedom to say that. Someday, those words may put you in jail said to the wrong fellow.
Will fight and die for someone’s right to speak. Won’t wear a mask to save someone’s vulnerable life. Seems about right.

I know it’s not your fault. But you really are a cancer to reason.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Will fight and die for someone’s right to speak. Won’t wear a mask to save someone’s vulnerable life. Seems about right.

Save their life from what? Are you saying I'm sick? LMAO - listen to how disillusioned your lot has become.

You think you're walking around saving lives with your diaper on? No wonder you wear it so proudly - you're a modern day superhero!

I know it’s not your fault. But you really are a cancer to reason.

Nice, edit. At this point you're trolling. Good day, buddy

Jesus, look at all these folks begging to be masked. Trying to rattle me. I think the rationale folk can see what this is about.

Robotic responses: "people smarter than me told me", "just comply", "you're a cancer", "You're miserable"

I'm fine guys. Thanks for the suggestions and thoughts.

Now, back to the topic (it's not me)

You, as a healthy person do not need to be masked. Never have.

I hate to break it to you, but you are coming off as anything but rational.

It’s a miracle this guy doesn’t hit his head on the nightstand and knock himself out cold trying to get out of bed every morning

More crap replies void of substance from the "Science" club.

Yes, it's a miracle I can even get out of bed. But you know what drives me to get out of bed safely?? The fact that I employ 120 people that builds a product people enjoy and we have production far into 2022.

MBecker, what do you do that makes yourself so much better than me? What makes you more knowledgeable than myself about masks, compliance, leadership, employment, safety (phew, I'm lucky I even get out of bed).

We've had to shut down for 5 days just because 3 folks get a positive test (this was back in 2020, I believe it's laxed some now). I know first hand what this medical tyranny can do. Mind you, I'd say 75% of the time these folks test positive they're void of any symptoms, and it puts 120 folks who basically live paycheck to paycheck out of work.

Can you relate? Why don't you tell me more about the challenges of getting out of bed and dealing with this virus?

To you down there in fear world? I’m not responding to you. Your type is broken. Enjoy your anal swab test and all of its glorious science. Doesn’t that sound exciting!!? Certainly rationale

• Love
Reactions: egaRdeR
More crap replies void of substance from the "Science" club.

Yes, it's a miracle I can even get out of bed. But you know what drives me to get out of bed safely?? The fact that I employ 120 people that builds a product people enjoy and we have production far into 2022.

MBecker, what do you do that makes yourself so much better than me? What makes you more knowledgeable than myself about masks, compliance, leadership, employment, safety (phew, I'm lucky I even get out of bed).

We've had to shut down for 5 days just because 3 folks get a positive test (this was back in 2020, I believe it's laxed some now). I know first hand what this medical tyranny can do. Mind you, I'd say 75% of the time these folks test positive they're void of any symptoms, and it puts 120 folks who basically live paycheck to paycheck out of work.

Can you relate? Why don't you tell me more about the challenges of getting out of bed and dealing with this virus?
Sir you have zero credibility I don’t believe you own anything and if you do those poor employees are probably in some dangerous conditions because they’re working for a science denier that shouts to the skies on the internet. You’re such a loser I can’t even ahahaha

Reactions: ExcellentBread
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT