king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
for the handful of baseball fans on the board

nothing like October baseball

great start to the playoffs

Reactions: baseball_23
I have Rangers +125 to win this series. Didn't see them as the underdog at all, given current form. So far, so good.

Reactions: king_kong_
should they revamp the system? Players and managers can't use it as an excuse. But the wildcard teams sure seem to get an advantage.

Money over anything the the MLB. Unless they can make more money by switching up the format, it will stay this way. 8 team post season, likely if the league can be “forced” to put a bigger bag together for itself

Many years I’m completely bored with the playoff match ups. But this year both sides of the league are very intriguing. Looking forward to the rest of the playoffs and the Series. Would love to see Texas and Philly in the Series, but would be okay with the D Backs as well. Just not Houston.

Many years I’m completely bored with the playoff match ups. But this year both sides of the league are very intriguing. Looking forward to the rest of the playoffs and the Series. Would love to see Texas and Philly in the Series, but would be okay with the D Backs as well. Just not Houston.
I like Altevua for Houston . But it was Dead wrong for the Players not to get punished in the cheating scandal.

Reactions: baseball31ne
texas-rangers.gif

love the playoffs. teams get hot and 230 hitters start seeing the ball. whole new ballgame. pitchers ball comes alive and sometimes flattens out.
Yeah. And 99% of fans are forgetful and only know regular season stats. They don't realize that guys like A-Rod & Bonds absolutely stunk up the field when it mattered. They're under the impression that those guys are better than someone like Puckett.

Pissed a win away today. Situational hitting is a lost art in today's game. Too many big swings and outs.
Agreed… life as a ranger fan and husker fan and cowboy fan has given me plenty of disappointment over the last 20-25 years now….
Just another kick to the balls

Good day for baseball fans, with both leagues in action. Snakes jumping on Nola early for two solo HRs.

Rangers sticking it to the Stros, up 8-2 in the 4th. Lotta game left, but Bochy might be going back to the Series.

Rangers pull it out!!
I really like the resiliency and comraderie of this team!
Like our chances in the World Series the way we are playing

Here is hoping Arizona can do the same tonight. Harper has really turned in to a Grade A Turbo Douche. Less of him is better.

• Wow
That’s something like 7 straight game 7s that the city of Philadelphia has lost in a row. Fantastic.

No lack of excitement in Game 1. Dbacks cruising and then Seager ties it in the 9th with a 2-run bomb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT