ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Mingling with the LSU Tigers at the CWS

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
OK, I'm headed to Omaha on Monday morning for a couple days of business & baseball & I have an open invitation to go and mingle with the players from LSU on Monday from 2-4 pm. Would you do it? I don't want to impose. They aren't practicing or anything. Just hanging out and having fun at a gold course.

I'd go, if for no other reason to see what a gold course is, sounds interesting :)

Ummmm, yeah, I'd go. I imagine there will be some amazing scenery if nothing else. Plus, if they do win it all, how cool would that be to say you hung with them for the after-noon?

Reactions: sparky62
When you can hang out with LSU Players you should. It will be cool to be around them and you sound like you won't be the pushy fan but a respectful one of their time. Plus you will be at a golf course not a bad thing either.

Definitely. Great people and i would venture to say you will meet some perspective customers from the bayou......could be a fantastic opportunity for many reasons!

Memo to all CWS coaches:

Never set up a Monday round of golf with Sparky - your team will be so excited they will lose their focus in the opener...

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT