ADVERTISEMENT

OT: metal fabrication in Omaha/Lincoln

Huskerfan2112

Senior
Dec 7, 2009
I need 8 one piece small brackets fabricated from 1/16 inch steel rods. Anyone know of a good metal shop that might do this type of work in lincoln or Omaha? Ive checked a few places and they arent interested in a small job. Tried to do it myself and cant get the angles correct. And I_wa sucks.

John Pitzer Sales fabricated a custom, heavy gauge, stainless steel bracket for me to attach a rotisserie motor to a BBQ grill. They did a good job and it was less than $20. They are in Glenwood, IA and have a storage facility, build steel buildings, and do all kinds of machine metal work. (800) 726-3550

I wouldn't think this would be too hard to do or find someone. If you want to drive 3 hours from omaha I'd do it. Try some local rural places within 60 miles of omaha

Call Matt at Ludwig custom metals outside adams hes very good. Not guaranteeing has time for it but he'd be my first call

I need 8 one piece small brackets fabricated from 1/16 inch steel rods. Anyone know of a good metal shop that might do this type of work in lincoln or Omaha? Ive checked a few places and they arent interested in a small job. Tried to do it myself and cant get the angles correct. And I_wa sucks.
Havelock Welding - Lincoln

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT