ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Logan Paul vs Mayweather? Lol

not me!
and maybe not, hasnt he been clocked for child support a few times...?

It is a joke. Is that for sure? I saw that he has a fight with Tyrone Woodley too. If Woodley doesn't throw the fight like Askren did, he will crush Paul.

It’s all about money. This fight is no different than a WWE match. Mostly scripted but real enough to make stupid folk believe. I don’t hate nor blame either one of these men for trying to get paid.

Different Paul is fighting Woodley. Mayweather knocked out McGregor. Only thing I am rooting for is an asteroid to take them both out
I've said it before, but this is insulting to sports fans. So WWE like.

Reactions: rrthusker
Boring fight. I feel like if they disliked one another going into the match, they're feeling pretty good about their relationship now after that 8 round hug fest.

Reactions: kerpal_68
Yeah. These fights are so stupid... It would be nice for one of those Paul kids to actually go fight someone currently boxing and just go knock the shit out them.

It’s all about money. This fight is no different than a WWE match. Mostly scripted but real enough to make stupid folk believe. I don’t hate nor blame either one of these men for trying to get paid.
Disagree. I get Paul. He's a sensationalist YouTube fraud. Just surprised that merriweather doesn't care more about his legacy. I get the huge dollars and all that. Just find it insulting that they play it off like it's a real thing.

I was occupied with the NU/Hogs game, but was interested in this fight, simply from a “just how bad will Logan get his ass beat” standpoint. Looking at the final stats, it looks like he was swinging at air most of the night. Hats off to him for not getting knocked out though.

I was occupied with the NU/Hogs game, but was interested in this fight, simply from a “just how bad will Logan get his ass beat” standpoint. Looking at the final stats, it looks like he was swinging at air most of the night. Hats off to him for not getting knocked out though.

I thought this too until I saw clips. It was the same shit as the McGregor fight. Mayweather could have dominated, but he is a master showman and will do anything for the almighty dollar.

Reactions: drubendall
This fight ensured Mayweather will never get another big fight. He never hurt Paul and also got hit with a few punches in the fight. He would have won a decision.
Floyd looked a bit like himself vs Conner but he looked his age last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT