ADVERTISEMENT

OT, Lebron going to make Kobe's legacy his responsibility.....

landscape-1466390904-lebron-shirt.jpg

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Bill Russell
5. Big O
6. Kobe
7. Duncan
8. Lebron
9. Larry
10. Shaq

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Bill Russell
5. Big O
6. Kobe
7. Duncan
8. Lebron
9. Larry
10. Shaq

No way Shaq o_Odeserves to be one of the 10 best..

He isn’t even the best player in LSU basketball history.

The NBA just lost one of its best and most famous ambassadors. The game needs Lebron to carry it forward, just like Kobe said in his last tweet. No one else is ready or able to do so right now.

Reactions: sloth316
Yikes...I think I'll wait for him to "clarify" or walk back or add to it, as he always does when he does something stupid, before I get to excited about it...it isn't like I could care less about 'Bron, so his rep with me only has one direction to go anyway.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Sorry, if Lebron is best set to carry anything forward in NBA, it is to glorify yourself first over all others.

This clown self-annointed himself greatest ever. Jordan, nor Kobe never did.

I can only imagine if their places were reversed in this tragedy. Doubt it would be an international mourning.

Lebron is an unlikable ass. Jordan and Kobe were very likable asses.

Was not intending this to become a debate over best all time, just posted this as I was shocked at the complete unawareness His Highness has.

There are good and bad transcendent stars, I have my opinion where His Highness fits. He is one of the most self-absorbed star players yet. He is continually following the path to self-aggrandisement, oblivious to how it is recieved.

He was a very dominant player. Unstoppable, at times.

For crying out loud he was 7-1 and weight 325 pounds anyone could be dominant
backing it down low or in the paint and dunking.... BIG deal... Had no touch couldn’t even make free throws 0.527 was is FT percentage...

Any Big Pelucca could have done the same..

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Bill Russell
5. Big O
6. Kobe
7. Duncan
8. Lebron
9. Larry
10. Shaq

Duncan should be 5 and I agree with the rest

His career was incredible. Especially in the playoffs. 5 for 6 in the Finals because Pop went brain dead and took him out in Game 5 in 2013.

Was not intending this to become a debate over best all time, just posted this as I was shocked at the complete unawareness His Highness has.

There are good and bad transcendent stars, I have my opinion where His Highness fits. He is one of the most self-absorbed star players yet. He is continually following the path to self-aggrandisement, oblivious to how it is recieved.

Sorry for derailing your thread...

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
For crying out loud he was 7-1 and weight 325 pounds anyone could be dominant
backing it down low or in the paint and dunking.... BIG deal... Had no touch couldn’t even make free throws 0.527 was is FT percentage...

Any Big Pelucca could have done the same..
But they didn't? There have been plenty of 7 footers in NBA history but no one else could move like Shaq. He was playing in the golden era of centers, too. Ewing, Robinson, Mutumbo, Olajuwon, all were forces to be reckoned with.

But they didn't? There have been plenty of 7 footers in NBA history but no one else could move like Shaq. He was playing in the golden era of centers, too. Ewing, Robinson, Mutumbo, Olajuwon, all were forces to be reckoned with.

And all of them had better shooting talents outside of 12 feet better than him..

No debating that fact...

I do believe Shaq is top 10. Never saw such an unstoppable force in basketball.

I also believe Lebron is a top ten all-time ass.

Remember his hummer in High School?

Reactions: baseball31ne
Forgot Dr J. Wow, he is top ten.

His dominance, and flair is what brought about the merger in my opinion. He is top ten. I was watching the game he made his historic dunk in. I was a teen. It still may ge the greatest basketball play/move ever.

Damn Scarlet, now you have me involved in derailing this thread.

So what, he's gonna cheat on his wife and buy her off with a giant diamond now?
cheat(rape).....The media coverage of this is garbage. I feel bad for Kobe's daughters and the mother of their children because of the loss of the daughter but Kobe was an awful human being for a vast chunk of his existence. When he was young he didn't get along with teammates, he raped at least one girl, paid her off, cheated with others, moaned and whined about having crappy teammates, pushed out the best player he ever played with, lost when his team was average, and like Lebron needed a half dozen all stars to win a championship...he had a 6-24 shooting game in game 7 of the finals. Never forget the game where he quit on his team against the suns. He was a brutal person to his teammates...entitled, selfish, and even his last game was disgusting...taking 75% of his teams shots just to break a record. This whole situation is surreal.

Full Disclosure: I was a Lakers fan my entire life until the rape...hoped it was a lie...then I read the civil case and it made me want to puke. Hoped that guy would fail from that point on...the sad thing is...most rapists are serial rapists. He probably did this thing many times...and there is no chance for justice.

ADVERTISEMENT