ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kirstie Alley Dead

Loved her in Drop Dead Gorgeous and Cheers, RIP.

ba321ff5-a0c3-42c8-960c-096f33d1241d_text.gif

MVWj.gif

Last edited:
Always thought she was a good actress in Cheers but found the writing of her character rather mediocre. Not her fault. Hot Vulcan in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan as well. Rip.

Last edited:
From Wichita, KS. Worked at a restaurant called Scotch & Sirloin. She was discovered while waiting tables.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
From Wichita, KS. Worked is a restaurant called Scotch & Sirloin and was discovered while waiting tables.
Yep… was a good friend of one ofmy youngest sons best friends mom…. one time my son went to the friends birthday party … they brought my son home…i said how was it? He said I played pool with some woman who is supposed to be famous but I’d never heard of her( he was six)

Reactions: BigRedTed
Hopefully Shelley long is.
I believe Shelley is still alive. My wife just recently watched the entire Cheers episodes. The shows with Long and Coach were far Superior to the latter years. Woody was great, but I still think the older shows hold up better. When they were originally on I lost interest so many of the last 2-3 seasons I had never seen.

I know it's an unpopular opinion. I was born in 89 and I still prefer 60s and 70s.
Fair enough. But I grew up on Motley Crue, Van Halen, GNR, Metallica, Prince, John Cougar Mellencamp, etc. Some other artists I didn't really listen to but so many megastars from the 80s. Michael Jackson, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen, The Police. 80's was a great fun time. Probably because I was a kid but the country and world was a better place. Better time. No cell phones and social media Tik Tok CCP crap. That's my old man rant of the day. Lol

Last edited:
Fair enough. But I grew up on Motley Crue, Van Halen, Metallica, etc. Some other artists I didn't really listen to but so many megastars from the 80s. Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, Bruce Springsteen, John Cougar Mellencamp, The Police. 80's was a great fun time. Probably because I was a kid but the country and world was a better place. Better time. No cell phones and social media Tik Tok CCP crap. That's my old man rant of the day. Lol
I like Metallica and Motley Crue, Van Halen to me sounds more like pop alternative and never understood how they ever became popular. I absolutely hate AC DC, Guns and Roses, Def leapord. 80s movies are hands down some of my favorites. You are right it was a better time! I absolutely despise technology. I don't use social media at all.

I like Metallica and Motley Crue, Van Halen to me sounds more like pop alternative and never understood how they ever became popular. I absolutely hate AC DC, Guns and Roses, Def leapord. 80s movies are hands down some of my favorites. You are right it was a better time! I absolutely despise technology. I don't use social media at all.
The movies were just fun movies some with great soundtracks. Now, it just seems like every movie is Disney or Marvel. Don't get me started on the woke crap. You've seen my posts on the other board. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT