ADVERTISEMENT

OT: King Kong Bundy

RIP. 450+ pounds stuffed into a singlet....not good. Despite that, a great entertainer. I'm guessing he had a major heart attack or some other organ failure.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
Yep, 450 pounds yet still managed to do a schedule that would kill a lot of men. Still managed to hit 61. Yeah that obesity man, it'll kill ya, almost like life will eventually. Let me say, I never enjoyed the WWF fat guys. Bundy, Yokozuna, Earthquake. I'm amazed that at their size they could do what they did, but I never saw them as being particularly athletic. Everyone throw a prayer Howard FInkels way, hes not doing to good himself. RIP

RIP. 450+ pounds stuffed into a singlet....not good. Despite that, a great entertainer. I'm guessing he had a major heart attack or some other organ failure.
That is my guess. Of course, you never know (i found out, recently Eek)!

Reactions: Lars72
Saw him wrestle at the Civic 10,000 years ago. Good memories.

Sioux City Auditorium.

Andre, Mad Dog Vashon, The East West Connection (Jesse the Body of course), Tito Santana, Hogan (early in his career), it was fun.

My Dad liked to chuck beers at the crowd back then, when nobody saw him coming. He was fun to party with.

Reactions: Thorrulz81

As another poster stated, how'd he make it 61?

I can barely drive 5 miles to work at 46, and he put on a show.

Athlete

Always got him mixed-up with the George the Animal Steel...the guy who would chew on the turn buckle pads. Ha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT