ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kent State women’s BB commit.

Wow... does Kent State yank her scholie for this? No pun intended... that was horrific.

1351215207-tommyboy.jpg

Reactions: SkerInCo
Looked like a classic case of flopping to me. Lol.

Last edited:

The offending girl's school said "We are aware of the incident and working to gather all the information before determining how we will proceed."

Watch the video, ask the girl what happened, what more information do you need. No matter what the girls answer is, she shouldn't be playing because either she's a thug or she has a problem that is a danger to others and possibly herself.

Suspend or punish her? Yes. But pull her scholarship? She shouldn't be playing? Dudes do this all the time in all sports at all levels. If more guys had long hair, you'd see things like that happen all the time.
tenor.gif

yankees-red-sox-brawl.JPG

AP_BOWL_FIGHT2_141223_DG_16x9_992.jpg

Suspend or punish her? Yes. But pull her scholarship? She shouldn't be playing? Dudes do this all the time in all sports at all levels. If more guys had long hair, you'd see things like that happen all the time.
tenor.gif

yankees-red-sox-brawl.JPG

AP_BOWL_FIGHT2_141223_DG_16x9_992.jpg
Seeing as I’m the only one who mentioned her scholie, I am guessing this was meant for me. Guess the word “yank” in my post wasn’t enough to believe it may have been used tongue in cheek.

Reactions: jrhuskerdad
Reactions: newAD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT