ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Iowa man hits the lotto, well kinda

I like it. It's funny.

I never win anything. Well, almost never. I once won an iPod mini as a door prize at the work Christmas party. The next week they RIF'ed the entire department, laying off 50 people including Mr. "I Will Have Lots of Time to Listen to My New iPod Mini." I would call that a net loss.

I heard that a mathematician hit the lotto three times. It seems impossible, but it is true. He used the probabilistic theory in order to identify which number has the biggest probabilities to hit. I also participate in the lotto, but unfortunately, I haven't won yet. Anyway, I check daily lotto results in order to find a trend, a way the number appears. I am sure that there are certain numbers that hit so the most important is to find out what is that way. Maybe I am wrong, and there is not any meaning to this game, but at the same time, I have a kind of feeling that I am going to win.

Last edited:
I like it. It's funny.

I never win anything. Well, almost never. I once won an iPod mini as a door prize at the work Christmas party. The next week they RIF'ed the entire department, laying off 50 people including Mr. "I Will Have Lots of Time to Listen to My New iPod Mini." I would call that a net loss.

I was putting in my notice the following Monday after our Christmas party. Only two people knew. When my name was called as winner of the 55 inch TV, there were three of us that found it more amusing than everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT