ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Internet Service in Southern Nebraska

bootleg11

College Football Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2011
Hey Husker Board..

I don’t usually post on this board but wanted to throw this out there like I did on the Scrolls..

I wanted to say that I had posted a while back that I had started a new job, leasing sites to build monopoles or pre-existing structures to bring internet to rural communities. For the past 8 months I have been basically concentrating on Kansas because A) I live there B) The company asked me to. But they have since asked me to start concentrating on 4 counties in Nebraska: Adams, Nuckolls, Clay and Fillmore. Once we build out the network from Hastings, more counties in Southern Nebraska will be targeted.

I am going up to that area tomorrow actually (will stay in Hastings for 2 nights) to look for privately owned grain legs and elevators to possibly lease and to meet with a few landowners that have already expressed interest. But if you own some ground (or a tall pre-existing structure is even better) in those counties and are interested in gaining free internet (100 mbps service) then send me a private message or shoot me an email brandolph@team.nxlink.com. The company is called Nextlink Internet.

@Mike Matya Sorry if this post breaks any rules, just wanted to get this out there because I know that there are some serious needs in parts of rural Nebraska just like there is in Kansas. I won't post another one.

Back to lurking. Adios.

Hey Husker Board..

I don’t usually post on this board but wanted to throw this out there like I did on the Scrolls..

I wanted to say that I had posted a while back that I had started a new job, leasing sites to build monopoles or pre-existing structures to bring internet to rural communities. For the past 8 months I have been basically concentrating on Kansas because A) I live there B) The company asked me to. But they have since asked me to start concentrating on 4 counties in Nebraska: Adams, Nuckolls, Clay and Fillmore. Once we build out the network from Hastings, more counties in Southern Nebraska will be targeted.

I am going up to that area tomorrow actually (will stay in Hastings for 2 nights) to look for privately owned grain legs and elevators to possibly lease and to meet with a few landowners that have already expressed interest. But if you own some ground (or a tall pre-existing structure is even better) in those counties and are interested in gaining free internet (100 mbps service) then send me a private message or shoot me an email brandolph@team.nxlink.com. The company is called Nextlink Internet.

@Mike Matya Sorry if this post breaks any rules, just wanted to get this out there because I know that there are some serious needs in parts of rural Nebraska just like there is in Kansas. I won't post another one.

Back to lurking. Adios.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear you’re leaving RSS.

Your company’s prices are crap, hopefully more of our rural electrical cooperatives utilize their existing assets to deliver FTTH to our rural customers.

I have noticed quite a few members from the Scrolls board posting on the JV Board lately...hmm. Winking

Reactions: Huskriots2
Hey Husker Board..

Back to lurking. Adios.

I would be interested because the only thing available in my are is either your cellphone company, windstream and a couple private small companies. But it has to be affordable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT