ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I can't smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me to see if I can get bumped up that vaccine list because I donate platelets and plasma. They test you for antibodies, I haven't caught it yet. They can farm me like a horseshoe crab once I got that good plasma.
Reminds me of the Simpsons:

Smithers: "Uh, sir - I believe that job was informally promised to me."

Burns: "Oh, Smithers - I would've said anything in order to get your stem cells."

Or something like that...

Reactions: TheBeav815
This is not meant to be offensive in any way: i wonder to what extent that symptoms of this are actually psychological.

I wonder that too. But just from my experience I thought it would be nothing. I was honestly wanting to get it just to get it over with and move on.

But after having it, I would have rather not. It kicked my butt for about 10 days. And then lingered for almost 6 weeks. It just sucked getting winded going up an down stairs.

Maybe I could see some psychological effects from all of the reporting. But my kids that are in incredible shape had the same effects. And they don't see or here any news on it.

I am sure it happens to some degree, but there is no doubt impact from it.

Is it weird that no one is a hypochondriac, but hypochondriasis is a legit thing?
Dude your hyperbole is just weird.

My wife is a total hypochondriac. She was the last in family to get it and was panicked it was going to be worse because the entire family was "breathing on her". But somehow she had less symptoms than others.

So no, it isn't weird that no one is a hypochondriac. It is weird that you would claim that.

There has to be some bacterial component of this.

The way it lingers and the drugs used that work are antibacterial and in some instance, anti parasitic.

I see ivermectin is now approved for Rx and Amazon is now willing to help in vaccine delivery. No agenda there.

Also, the global death rate (projected) will plummet as of Feb 1st.

There has to be some bacterial component of this.

The way it lingers and the drugs used that work are antibacterial and in some instance, anti parasitic.

I see ivermectin is now approved for Rx and Amazon is now willing to help in vaccine delivery. No agenda there.

Also, the global death rate (projected) will plummet as of Feb 1st.
There almost always is with viruses. The virus weakens the body first and then the bacteria come in and do the real damage.
One thing I found very interesting is that there are quite a few doctors that prescribe levaquin right out of the gate, and were doing it in the middle of the HCQ controversy. It was kind of a "behind the curtains" way of getting quinolonine based drugs into your system without taking the controversial approach of using HCQ directly.

Reactions: c3o
I wonder that too. But just from my experience I thought it would be nothing. I was honestly wanting to get it just to get it over with and move on.

But after having it, I would have rather not. It kicked my butt for about 10 days. And then lingered for almost 6 weeks. It just sucked getting winded going up an down stairs.

Maybe I could see some psychological effects from all of the reporting. But my kids that are in incredible shape had the same effects. And they don't see or here any news on it.

I am sure it happens to some degree, but there is no doubt impact from it.
It's real. Trust me. I've had two friends drop from it. And I couldn't even go to their funerals.

One positive, for me, is that it inspired me to quit smoking. This shit doesn't mess around.

Just stay safe. Be smart. And soon we'll be able to go to a bar/restaurant and eat wings, drink beer with our friends, and watch the Huskers lose. 😔

It's real. Trust me. I've had two friends drop from it. And I couldn't even go to their funerals.

One positive, for me, is that it inspired me to quit smoking. This shit doesn't mess around.

Just stay safe. Be smart. And soon we'll be able to go to a bar/restaurant and eat wings, drink beer with our friends, and watch the Huskers lose. 😔
Sorry about your friends. The inability to be with people in their last moments and be at their funerals to mourn them makes it that much worse.

If me wearing a mask to Menards and getting my food to-go could mean some poor guy might not have to say goodbye to his wife of 60 years on an iPad from outside a sealed area I'm man enough to handle those things. People act like they're being asked to be a copilot in the Doolittle Raid.

Sorry about your friends. The inability to be with people in their last moments and be at their funerals to mourn them makes it that much worse.

If me wearing a mask to Menards and getting my food to-go could mean some poor guy might not have to say goodbye to his wife of 60 years on an iPad from outside a sealed area I'm man enough to handle those things. People act like they're being asked to be a copilot in the Doolittle Raid.
Exactly - nobody likes wearing these stupid masks but we do it out of respect and care for those around us. Masks are not worn to protect the person wearing it, they are worn to protect everyone else.

Dude your hyperbole is just weird.

My wife is a total hypochondriac. She was the last in family to get it and was panicked it was going to be worse because the entire family was "breathing on her". But somehow she had less symptoms than others.

So no, it isn't weird that no one is a hypochondriac. It is weird that you would claim that.

I was talking about how no one considers themselves a hypochondriac. Does your wife consider herself a hypochondriac? I don't get that that's hyperbole. Hope you're okay didn't mean to hurt you so bad.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Exactly - nobody likes wearing these stupid masks but we do it out of respect and care for those around us. Masks are not worn to protect the person wearing it, they are worn to protect everyone else.
They really are worn to protect both the person wearing it and everyone else. If everyone wore them properly, transmission would go way down.

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
I was talking about how no one considers themselves a hypochondriac. Does your wife consider herself a hypochondriac? I don't get that that's hyperbole. Hope you're okay didn't mean to hurt you so bad.

Yes, my wife freely admits she is a hypochondriac. And it drives me nuts!

For a guy that seems fairly intelligent, you are a a bit dramatic.

They really are worn to protect both the person wearing it and everyone else. If everyone wore them properly, transmission would go way down.
Same exact reasons to get vaccinated.

🤣🤣🤣

Can you point to one place on earth where masks achieved this?

You might want to ask yourself why it's been impossible for the rest of the world to achieve this outcome with masks.

🤣🤣🤣

You might want to ask yourself why it's been impossible for the rest of the world to achieve this outcome with masks.
Korea for one. And really anywhere that did it properly and not ‘sort of maybe kinda’

Reactions: forNU
I assume everyone saw that the WHO changed its testing parameters by lowering the number of cycles which many argued should have been done from the beginning.

Bottom line is fewer positives will now show up in testing so the numbers are magically going to go down worldwide. Coincidence?

🤣🤣🤣

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT