ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How did I not know about the political board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind. It's for the elites. Premium. Maybe the new admin will cover the cost for me?

Reactions: kccornhusker
I've been begging the mods to get a place for those that want to make everything political a place they can vent. I just wish it wasn't in this board. Why didn't HOL make The Open Scrolls OPEN for everyone? :rolleyes:

Look, you do you (not the OP, but you as a collective)

Why do you bitch about the content on a message board? There's plenty of threads here I would never open or read, so I don't. The posts that piss me off are the best posts, they actually triggered an emotion. There's posters here, I see the avatar or name, and I don't even read it. Exercise some control and be a got damn man

I get that it's a football board, and there is more football talk than anything. But the nice thing about the internet is that you can say and interact differently than real life, and all at the comfort of wherever your ass be. We just went through an extremely weird/difficult year together. For some posters, this may be one of their only outlets, who knows?

Enjoy it! Relish in the freedom!

I like seeing people get triggered....just reminds me I was right about them. I also love people who brag about their lengthy ignore lists, see my previous sentence...

I also think some people read these posts and think people are actually arguing, had that happen to me about a week ago....somebody thought Rambo and I were arguing, I was enjoying the debate, don't even remember what it was now I was so affected about whatever the topic was (sarc)...

But yeah, what c3o said.

For the record, the airport is Sioux City Iowa.
QAqSUmt.jpg

Last edited:
Look, you do you (not the OP, but you as a collective)

Why do you bitch about the content on a message board? There's plenty of threads here I would never open or read, so I don't. The posts that piss me off are the best posts, they actually triggered an emotion. There's posters here, I see the avatar or name, and I don't even read it. Exercise some control and be a got damn man

I get that it's a football board, and there is more football talk than anything. But the nice thing about the internet is that you can say and interact differently than real life, and all at the comfort of wherever your ass be. We just went through an extremely weird/difficult year together. For some posters, this may be one of their only outlets, who knows?

Enjoy it! Relish in the freedom!
A lot of folks forget about the ignore button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT