ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Horror fans out there

huskerbux

Recruiting Coordinator
Aug 24, 2006
Omaha
Haven't seen a real scary one in a long time. Kinda got away from watching any when it became so-and-so vs so-and-so.

I'm looking for the suck-you-in-and-make-you-jump scary with twists and turns along the way.

Saw the trailer for It Follows and am intrigued. I liked The Ring if that helps with any recommendations?

Horror flick folks are sick!!! I have no idea how you guys do it. I have a twin sister who freaking loves those things to. For me, I watched The Conjouring (sp?) recently, in several different segments, cause I'm kind of a wussy about that stuff. That was my horror flick quota for the rest of my life.

A movie called "Pieces". Subtitled "You Don't Have To Go All the Way to Texas for a Chainsaw Massacre". Not all that scary, but gory, campy, and funny. A girl even pees her pants* before having her arms cut off. Stars Linda Day George in one of her B-movie roles.

*Yes I have moved on, but the scene still reminds me of someone we know.

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

Horror flick folks are sick!!! I have no idea how you guys do it. I have a twin sister who freaking loves those things to. For me, I watched The Conjouring (sp?) recently, in several different segments, cause I'm kind of a wussy about that stuff. That was my horror flick quota for the rest of my life.
laugh.r191677.gif
I'm not a huge fan and was definitely more one growing up than now, but once in awhile I get the hankering. But most are too predictable anymore and I want something with some kick!

Originally posted by Husker.Wed.:
A movie called "Pieces". Subtitled "You Don't Have To Go All the Way to Texas for a Chainsaw Massacre". Not all that scary, but gory, campy, and funny. A girl even pees her pants* before having her arms cut off. Stars Linda Day George in one of her B-movie roles.

*Yes I have moved on, but the scene still reminds me of someone we know.
You had me at Linda Day George! Will check it out, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT