ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Help transporting a rescued dog

bmb81664

Junior
Feb 5, 2003
Omaha
www.youtube.com
Thanks for reading this. I help rescue Brittany's with American Brittany Rescue. We have a dog being transported from Iowa to Colorado Saturday. We have all the legs of the transport filled except for one. What we need is someone to drive the dog from Grand Island to North Platte. The dog will arrive in Grand Island about 445PM and needs to be in North Platte around 7PM. The people from CO adopting him will be in North Platte to take him to home. We have lots of volunteers in Omaha and Lincoln but that part of NE is sparsely populated as we all know. I thought I would try this board since we have people all over the state. If you can help respond to this message and we can talk. Thanks.

Thanks for reading this. I help rescue Brittany's with American Brittany Rescue. We have a dog being transported from Iowa to Colorado Saturday. We have all the legs of the transport filled except for one. What we need is someone to drive the dog from Grand Island to North Platte. The dog will arrive in Grand Island about 445PM and needs to be in North Platte around 7PM. The people from CO adopting him will be in North Platte to take him to home. We have lots of volunteers in Omaha and Lincoln but that part of NE is sparsely populated as we all know. I thought I would try this board since we have people all over the state. If you can help respond to this message and we can talk. Thanks.
Love Brittany's. Sadly cannot help, thanks for what you do.

Any chance the dog could be in Grand Island earlier in the day on Saturday? If so, I could actually take it all the way to Colorado and save the new owners the drive to North Platte.

I have to be back to Denver by early evening, so I will be coming through Grand Island around lunch time. Would be happy to have a four-legged passenger, but the handoff would need to be a bit earlier than what you have outlined here.

I travel this route often with my dogs, so I know all the good places to stop. Mine are not with me this time, so no worries about dogs squabbling in the car. Let me know, thanks.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Any chance the dog could be in Grand Island earlier in the day on Saturday? If so, I could actually take it all the way to Colorado and save the new owners the drive to North Platte.

I have to be back to Denver by early evening, so I will be coming through Grand Island around lunch time. Would be happy to have a four-legged passenger, but the handoff would need to be a bit earlier than what you have outlined here.

I travel this route often with my dogs, so I know all the good places to stop. Mine are not with me this time, so no worries about dogs squabbling in the car. Let me know, thanks.

Thanks for the response. I don't think that will be possible. There are like 5 people already scheduled just to get the dog to Grand Island. It is coming from Cedar Rapids. I will see if it will be possible to move everything up.

Thanks for the response. I don't think that will be possible. There are like 5 people already scheduled just to get the dog to Grand Island. It is coming from Cedar Rapids. I will see if it will be possible to move everything up.
Okay, thanks. if that changes, just post an update here. I would really like to help, but unfortunately I can't leave Grand Island that late in the day for a drive all the way to Denver.

Okay, thanks. if that changes, just post an update here. I would really like to help, but unfortunately I can't leave Grand Island that late in the day for a drive all the way to Denver.

I found out they got the adopters and the other driver to meet between GI and NP. Thanks for the offer. If I ever have a need again I may hit you up. Hard to find drivers out that way. Thanks for offering.

Reactions: St. Anger
Great, thanks. Hope the dog finds a great new home in Colorado. As my household can attest, it's a mecca for spoiled dogs! Cool

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT