ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Gronk and being smart with your $$$

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Many joke about Gronk being a big dummy. But he won't be filing for bankruptcy anytime soon. Unlike the majority of jackasses in the NFL and NBA who piss away millions and end up broke 5 to 10 years after their career is finished. Take care of your money dipshits. It's gotta last the next 50 years after your career is over at 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laner2
This is like the "what would yo do if you won the powerball" question...

I am not a car guy, so I would just get a new Jeep Wrangler

I would buy a house with an in-ground pool but it would just be a modest house, well under 700K.

And I would buy a strip club, I mean, why not :)

I would buy a house with an in-ground pool but it would just be a modest house, well under 700K.

You can still live large and have nice things. Just be smart about it.

Reactions: Catch50

Point Sopranos GIF by Sky

BTF’s Bada Bing

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

But you would marry and knock up all the strippers and lose all your money in alimony and child support payments.😰

Many joke about Gronk being a big dummy. But he won't be filing for bankruptcy anytime soon. Unlike the majority of dummies in the NFL and NBA who piss away millions and end up broke 5 to 10 years after their career is finished. Take care of your money dipshits. It's gotta last the next 50 years after your career is over at 30.
I wonder how much she costs him?

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life
You can still live large and have nice things. Just be smart about it.
Jay Leno never spent a dime of the money he made hosting his show, he used strictly the money he made from stand-up comedy. With the cars, etc that he has, he definitely didn't scrimp on his lifestyle.

Went to his show back in '09 and happened to run into him in the studio parking lot where he was in blue jeans and couldn't get out of there fast enough with his sweet Cadillac.

Two of the guests were Russell Crowe, not a friendly guy, and one of Bush's daughters. I was amazed at her lack of security. Had about 6 agents filing into the SUV with her trailing all of them and just talking with people. Anything could have happened to her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT