ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gray Wolves found in Nebraska/Pentagon confirms UFO

v1nufan

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 15, 2018
Okay thought 2020 was unusual. Confirmed by Nebraska DNR that a Gray Wolf was killed by coyote hunters near Uehling, which is approximately 50 miles from my front door. I’ve made it a personal goal not to be eaten by any member of the animal kingdom so taking my pooch for a walk after dark will forever have my head on a swivel.
Second, if the Pentagon is now verifying UFO’s exist, does that mean Elvis could still be alive??
GBR!

How the heck isn't this the biggest story of the day?

giphy.gif

I mean - if a coach at an alleged blue blood football program still has a job entering year 4 after posting a 12-20 record, declining a bowl invitation because they were tired and trying to weasel out of a game commemorating one of college footballs most historic games then nothing should come as a surprise

Last edited:
I mean - if a coach at an alleged blue blood football program still has a job entering year 4 after posting a 12-20 record, declining a bowl invitation because they were tired and trying to weasel out a game commemorating one of college footballs most historic games then nothing should come as a surprise
You went full retard there. Never go full retard.

I mean - if a coach at an alleged blue blood football program still has a job entering year 4 after posting a 12-20 record, declining a bowl invitation because they were tired and trying to weasel out a game commemorating one of college footballs most historic games then nothing should come as a surprise

Just stop.

Reactions: nwualum
Your stupidity certainly isn't surprising.

Doctors removed the horses from your ass. Why are you still so angry?

I mean - if a coach at an alleged blue blood football program still has a job entering year 4 after posting a 12-20 record, declining a bowl invitation because they were tired and trying to weasel out of a game commemorating one of college footballs most historic games then nothing should come as a surprise
My my. Can't afford your copay so you come here over and over to vent! Go pan handle at a busy intersection so we don't have to hear the same stuff in non related threads over and over and over.

Last edited:
Your schtick is getting quite old and lame

Reactions: tarheelhusker
Please expound on this. I've never heard this before.

The wolf thing isn't a big surprise to me. They've been recovering very well in and around Yellowstone from what I've read, so only a matter of time before they start expanding out a bit.

The aliens thing... I'll believe its actually aliens when I see it. As it is, I'd lean more towards secret tech than extraterrestrials. Thats not to say it couldn't be aliens, I'd just be very surprised compared to the likelihood of unknown tech.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
The aliens thing... I'll believe its actually aliens when I see it. As it is, I'd lean more towards secret tech than extraterrestrials. Thats not to say it couldn't be aliens, I'd just be very surprised compared to the likelihood of unknown tech.
I always think back to an interview with a retired Lockheed ‘Skunkworks’ engineer that when asked about UFOs, smirked and said any UFO that anyone sees, he would put money on being a skunkworks aircraft being tested.
As advanced as the F-22 is, it was designed in the very early 90’s. So imagine what is behind closed doors now, 30 years later.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I always think back to an interview with a retired Lockheed ‘Skunkworks’ engineer that when asked about UFOs, smirked and said any UFO that anyone sees, he would put money on being a skunkworks aircraft being tested.
As advanced as the F-22 is, it was designed in the very early 90’s. So imagine what is behind closed doors now, 30 years later.

Exactly. People don't realize that the military equipment we're seeing now are often a decade or more in development by the time the public even sees it.

There were a ton of ufo reports coming out when the B2 and F117 were in development. That and most UFO reports being vague references to flashes of light suggests that all of these things can be explained by earthly phenomena and are not of an extraterrestrial nature. Heck a good percentage are probably just weather balloons.

I don't think we have anything much more advanced than the F-22 that wouldn't look like a military aircraft. There's a prototype of a future fighter that's undergone some flight testing called NGAD. It pretty much just looks like a blended wing F-22. I think that's about as advanced as we have.

I don't think we have anything much more advanced than the F-22 that wouldn't look like a military aircraft. There's a prototype of a future fighter that's undergone some flight testing called NGAD. It pretty much just looks like a blended wing F-22. I think that's about as advanced as we have.

Maybe, but again we know about that prototype. I believe its possible we (or another country, for that matter) have more advanced, albeit highly experimental, tech that is much more "in the dark." I'm not certain of it my any stretch, just think its very possible.

Gray wolves are not common in Nebraska, so of course some toothless tobacco spitters wouldn't hesitate to shoot one. What a lovely species we are.

Last edited:
If I was an alien and saw what a shitshow our country has become I'd be warp speeding back to my own galaxy right quick!!

The distance between galaxies if phenomenally large. If we've been visited by alien lifeforms then they most likely came from within our own galaxy. However, if they're actually from a different galaxy it would mean that they possess technology beyond what we currently understand as being possible (which is possible, we very likely don't know as much as we think we know). If they possess such technology/power, it's also conceivable that they're beings from different time (or maybe dimension?). It's also possible that they're not living beings, but rather synthetic beings that are capable of "living" perhaps indefinitly (which would allow them to travel the many light years between stars without any concern given to time).

Then again, it could all be something else entirely. Who knows?

Gray wolves are not common in Nebraska, so of course some toothless tobacco spitters wouldn't hesitate to shoot one. What a lovely species we are.
Not a fan of this kill. However, anyone or anything that kills coyotes is a friend of mine. And to be fair, although they are carnivores they prefer hoofed animals to dine upon. That doesn’t set well, when you are making a living raising livestock. Would be nice to live in perfect world where both could exist. But it aint gonna happen.

Okay thought 2020 was unusual. Confirmed by Nebraska DNR that a Gray Wolf was killed by coyote hunters near Uehling, which is approximately 50 miles from my front door. I’ve made it a personal goal not to be eaten by any member of the animal kingdom so taking my pooch for a walk after dark will forever have my head on a swivel.
Second, if the Pentagon is now verifying UFO’s exist, does that mean Elvis could still be alive??
GBR!
Ok

Not a fan of this kill. However, anyone or anything that kills coyotes is a friend of mine. And to be fair, although they are carnivores they prefer hoofed animals to dine upon. That doesn’t set well, when you are making a living raising livestock. Would be nice to live in perfect world where both could exist. But it aint gonna happen.

Not to mention at distance, one could very well misidentify it as a coyote especially in more Northern states where coyotes tend to grow larger. Especially in less than ideal conditions or hunting at night, be it with spotlights or night vision. I'm not sure I'd jump straight to those who shot it being "toothless tobacco spitters."

Reactions: Redinwashington
ADVERTISEMENT