ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gray Wolves found in Nebraska/Pentagon confirms UFO

Not a fan of this kill. However, anyone or anything that kills coyotes is a friend of mine. And to be fair, although they are carnivores they prefer hoofed animals to dine upon. That doesn’t set well, when you are making a living raising livestock. Would be nice to live in perfect world where both could exist. But it aint gonna happen.
I agree, with all the brain power we ought to be able to figure something out. The idea is to keep the species from extinction, it's not like we need 20,000 of them running around. I am a huge animal fan, I think most on here are as well. There are a lot of magnificent things to admire about the wolf, although, I can certainly see issues for ranchers.

Reactions: Redinwashington
If you have ever seen a calf with it’s nose eaten away as it was being born because the mom was too tired to fight the coyotes off, you would change your mind about coyote hunters. Last year was terrible for cattle producers in Nebraska and the amount of calves killed in our area was immense.

If you have ever seen a calf with it’s nose eaten away as it was being born because the mom was too tired to fight the coyotes off, you would change your mind about coyote hunters. Last year was terrible for cattle producers in Nebraska and the amount of calves killed in our area was immense.
I hate the bastards. I’ve even made peace with snakes. But coyotes, never!

ADVERTISEMENT