ADVERTISEMENT

OT - grand jury

Fact: whether she was shot 3 seconds after she awoke, or 30 seconds or 300 seconds, that has 0 things to do with the fact that some on here are suggesting her death was a consequence of when / where / with whom she was sleeping

Fact: you’re speculating that they awoke to the police announcing themselves, and not the sound of their front door breaking

Fact: I never suggested that the police shot first, but instead argued that their barreling through the front door in the middle of the night created an extremely dangerous situation. No forced entry, no reaction from the boyfriend

Fact: you are never going to convince me that lethal force is a proportional response to the sale of drugs, no matter how illicit. I am never going to convince you or anyone else here that it’s insane and unjust that the penalty for disobedience of authority might include coincidental or extrajudicial death, but I nonetheless expect law enforcement to take up that concern and act accordingly

FACT: number of people executed by the police in 2020: ZERO

FACT: number of policemen/women executed in am ambush by a thug in 2020: 7 (with 11 more being injured)

FACT: number of non-white innocent children murdered as a result of crossfire, arson or beating from non-white thugs: 228 (with 263 more being injured)

Care to share your outrage at those stats?

(this blurb is from August 3 2020)

In Ohio, in little more than a week: A 14-year-old boy in Columbus died on July 25 when he was shot while riding a scooter; An infant was killed and his twin brother wounded when someone fired shots into their home on July 22. And on Sunday, a 1-year-old was killed in Akron and two adults wounded when someone opened fire on a home.

It was not immediately clear exactly how many children were homicide victims this year in Ohio, but in Columbus alone, the total stands at 13.

Last edited:
You guys kill me. Sure, she awoke in a panic as the police kicked through the door, just moments before they shot her to death. Got me there! I guess it was her fault after all?

No, it’s still a dumbass point to argue that she shouldn’t have been “lying with a dog” she didn’t want to be massacred. Coincidentally it’s also racist AF, but thanks for underlying the message that black lives are roughly equivalent to an animal’s. Moron.

You are the only one who keeps referring to a color. It's coinsidental she was as you say, black. We are talking about a person making poor decisions in life whether black, brown yellow, white, or purple.

FACT: number of people executed by the police in 2020: ZERO

FACT: number of policemen/women executed in am ambush by a thug in 2020: 7 (with 11 more being injured)

FACT: number of non-white innocent children murdered as a result of crossfire, arson or beating from non-white thugs: 228 (with 263 more being injured)

Care to share your outrage at those stats?

(this blurb is from August 3 2020)

In Ohio, in little more than a week: A 14-year-old boy in Columbus died on July 25 when he was shot while riding a scooter; An infant was killed and his twin brother wounded when someone fired shots into their home on July 22. And on Sunday, a 1-year-old was killed in Akron and two adults wounded when someone opened fire on a home.

It was not immediately clear exactly how many children were homicide victims this year in Ohio, but in Columbus alone, the total stands at 13.
BLM doesn't think all Black Lives Matter. Only politically useful ones

And maybe if the police aren't showing up in the middle of the night, thinking god-knows-what about the no-knock warrant they were originally issued, the boyfriend doesn't panic and grab a gun? And maybe if the officers don't fire their guns without a clear line of

Last edited:
Maybe if her parents raised her to respect herself and not deal drugs or enable lowlife drug dealers, she wouldn't have been shot that night. Lay with dogs, catch fleas
Actually she was watching a movie with her current boyfriend. She had ditched the dealer weeks or months before BUT her address was still listed as a place that needed to be searched for evidence due to her connection to the dirt bag ex-boyfriend. It was NOT a no knock warrant. If fact it was a knock first search warrant and at least one witness says they heard the police identify themselves. The boyfriend says he didn't hear that. Again they were watching a movie so who knows if he did or didn't. It's just a horrible horrible situation and I understand completely why the boyfriend opened fire and why the police returned fire. Just a bad deal all the way around.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Hope you get the Imodium you so desperately need? That doesn’t change the fact that the officers showed up in the middle of the night, busted down a door, and sprayed bullets through an apartment, killing a sleeping woman who will never receive justice.
She wasn't sleeping. She was watching a movie and had gotten up and walked in to a hallway with her boyfriend to check to see who was at the door. Don't let the facts get in your way.

ADVERTISEMENT