ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Got my first vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Pfizer #1 in late March and was super tired/fatigue on Day 1 but was fine the following day after 11 hours of slumber. Received my 2nd dose this past Sunday and no such issues. Arm was not nearly as sore as the first and didn't see the same fatigue as the first one. Was smart to ice my upper arm several times this Sunday and arm soreness was drastically reduced.

Just got my second and am on my 15 minute precautionary wait. It’s liberating!

And, what an amazing job the people working here are doing. I’m in Johnson County, KS and they are managing what appears to be hundreds of people coming through for vaccine. This 15 minute wait will be the longest part.

I had a 30 minute wait because I told the nurse I had seasonal allergies. D'oh!

Pfizer 2nd shot kicked my butt. Sore arm in the armpit/rib area. Tired, sore and some other stuff. Not the worst thing ever though. Congrats on everyone who has gotten it.

Future is gonna be interesting on how often you are gonna need a booster shot.

Reactions: bluenrg
Had my first shot (Moderna) 4 weeks ago. Bit of a sore arm but that was it. Getting the second shot later today. That's supposed to be a little rougher.
After I get the second shot, it might be time to visit a barbershop again. I am looking somewhere between a hippy and a homeless guy.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT