Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Pfizer, baby!

1SFAyzuh.jpg

i have both shots, but my nanobots have not deployed.
and by gosh, the earth is not flat...

You’ll have plenty of dandies on this board ripping you for giving up your freedom and will somehow bring up Bill Gates.

Moderna for me, second shot coming in a couple of weeks.

I have lingering side effects including stiff joints, gray hair and general crankiness. I should probably sue Moderna!
What's wrong with general crankiness?

I had pfizer, moderna, astra zeneca & j&j........ Husker sports will win conference championship in all sports as well as NC in all sports/events.

Plus we added fencing!!

Just got my first Moderna today. Arm hurts but I haven't died yet so thats kind of a plus.

Lady i know got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and was dead less than two weeks later from a massive stroke. She was early 40s.

Glad we still get the choice. You made your choice, good for you. May it work out for you

Countries are starting to let in fully vaccinated without quarantine... Booked a trip today to Greece and Croatia. Time to get out

Always good to drink enough water before and after the vaccines..

My arm was more sore after my 2nd Pfizer shot last Monday..

Reactions: CT-NUred
Just got my second and am on my 15 minute precautionary wait. It’s liberating!

And, what an amazing job the people working here are doing. I’m in Johnson County, KS and they are managing what appears to be hundreds of people coming through for vaccine. This 15 minute wait will be the longest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT