ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Good basketball tonight - Millard North vs. Bellevue West

How can you have no interest in a New Years6 bowl game?

I’m grateful to watch any kind of college football this year because things didn’t look good this summer for College football being played...

To each his own i guess.. Millard North should win convincingly it tonight..

Reactions: GILL T
How can you have no interest in a New Years6 bowl game?

I’m grateful to watch any kind of college football this year because things didn’t look good this summer for College football being played...

To each his own i guess.. Millard North should win convincingly it tonight..
It's not that I have no interest, but I am highly interested in watching MN and BW. My BIL is a high school coach and I just enjoy watching good HS basketball, and I think the skill and talent in Nebraska is at an all time high. I'm sure I'll catch quite a bit of the Orange Bowl if the Hoiskers are stinking it up again.

Reactions: newAD
It's not that I have no interest, but I am highly interested in watching MN and BW. My BIL is a high school coach and I just enjoy watching good HS basketball, and I think the skill and talent in Nebraska is at an all time high. I'm sure I'll catch quite a bit of the Orange Bowl if the Hoiskers are stinking it up again.

thought MN was playing CPrep?

Unless I’m confused they’re playing BW. Prep is the host for the Metro Holiday Tourney.

Yes on both. CP was the gym for the semis and finals for boys and girls. This will be an unreal high school basketball game. MN vs Central was a really good game too. It is a crying shame that the general public can’t watch these games in the gym. The local boys BB talent in Omaha/Metro is just incredible.

The link should be good after the game is over too. I watched the MN/Central game after it was over.

Reactions: mgbreis
If you are interested in Omaha high school boys hoops, MN/Omaha Central is worth a watch. Denim Johnson for Central put on one hell of a performance in this game, especially the first half. If he was a couple inches taller his name would be more well known. He transferred from Benson to Central this year. They won’t be an easy out for MN or BW.

If MN wasn’t deep enough, it was their 6 7 unheralded post Tyler Sandoval that really helped them defeat Central in this game. The action starts at about 30 minutes in.

Oh and for a couple of high school kids, I thought the announcers were pretty good.

He looks the part. Has a good looking game too.

Is Millard North’s coach epically bad? How do they not blow out every team?

Almost no one plays them straight up man. BW is one of the few that is willing to try. So that helps keep some games closer than they should be.

JMO, he’s a decent coach and he probably let’s those kids have a little too much free reign.

Reactions: mgbreis
Do they play each other in the regular season before Districts and State?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT