ADVERTISEMENT

OT: $GME

Es14lhbXUAkrmQL

Just had something flash by on my newswire saying Interactive Brokers liquidated thousands of their users' accounts today. Retail $$$

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
All these liberal millennials on Reddit that voted for Biden and his Deep State deserve to lose their money. If they would have voted for Trump and against the Deep State Corrupt State, they would be better off. Now they feel how corrupt the Deep Admin State is. Just like creating Fake documents to falsely impeach a president with fake made up 100% evidence.

All these liberal millennials on Reddit that voted for Biden and his Deep State deserve to lose their money. If they would have voted for Trump and against the Deep State Corrupt State, they would be better off. Now they feel how corrupt the Deep Admin State is. Just like creating Fake documents to falsely impeach a president with fake made up 100% evidence.

I wish you would not have posted this...i'm loving readin this thread...and the market and world have been crooked for a long time, that didnt start last November.

robinhood is now drawing down on credit

they will be bankrupt overnight because of their decision to not allow its customers to buy

and they will deserve it

I hope each person responsible for this decision drops the soap in federal prison very soon
Citadel is likely in deep crap over this.

Citadel is likely in deep crap over this.
they should be

so should Steve Cohen

so should the brokers who made this choice on the basis of protecting people from themselves

where safety reigns, freedom falters

people are very pissed, and retailers weren't the ones selling today. volume of all these symbols was down by more than half.

they think we're idiots (they're right). but, we're vengeful idiots and they've put themselves squarely in the crosshairs.

I fully expect these short squeezes to still occur.

***do not take investment advice from me, for the love of God***

they should be

so should Steve Cohen

so should the brokers who made this choice on the basis of protecting people from themselves

where safety reigns, freedom falters

people are very pissed, and retailers weren't the ones selling today. volume of all these symbols was down by more than half.

they think we're idiots (they're right). but, we're vengeful idiots and they've put themselves squarely in the crosshairs.

I fully expect these short squeezes to still occur.

***do not take investment advice from me, for the love of God***
I have a feeling that both Melvin and Citadel are in the crosshairs now and this isnt over.

There are already breakers installed to slow things down. Thats one of the responsibilities of the exchange. To have a competing company restrict trading that is counter to them seems like its probably pretty much against the rules of the exchange at least.

I have a feeling that both Melvin and Citadel are in the crosshairs now and this isnt over.

You're being nice. This is going to be one of those populist explosions --specifically if the government keeps sending people money.

Get your stimulus check. Find imminent short squeeze. Ride it hard.

This has ALL the potential in the world to blow up the system and they just put a BIG target on certain people and situations.

$GME has now fully recovered to its opening price today

imagine what it would be at if the suits let the people buy

There are already breakers installed to slow things down. Thats one of the responsibilities of the exchange. To have a competing company restrict trading that is counter to them seems like its probably pretty much against the rules of the exchange at least.

I'm going to say one other thing : They just proved that everyday people can go in and break some billionaires with some concerted effort. and then they shut it down which shined a HUGE spotlight on the possibilities.

It's going to be open bloody season if they keep handing out money. Find target you don't like and their quarterly statements and ATTACK where they're weak.

Don't kid yourselves -- this situation isn't illegal now but it probably will be at some point because this outright threatens the system if it goes to its natural conclusion.

... i'm still pissed they stopped trading. Are you kidding me? These guys are playing by the current rules. NOT COOL.

I'm going to say one other thing : They just proved that everyday people can go in and break some billionaires with some concerted effort. and then they shut it down which shined a HUGE spotlight on the possibilities.

It's going to be open bloody season if they keep handing out money. Find target you don't like and their quarterly statements and ATTACK where they're weak.

Don't kid yourselves -- this situation isn't illegal now but it probably will be at some point because this outright threatens the system if it goes to its natural conclusion.

... i'm still pissed they stopped trading. Are you kidding me? These guys are playing by the current rules. NOT COOL.
Robinhood is saying that they ran low on their SEC capital requirements, even after tapping several hundred million from a line of credit, and that is why they had to halt trades in some stocks (presumably risky ones with a lot of volume like GME). Trades do take 2-3 days to settle, so there may be some merit to their claim, but there is so much going on here that it is hard to tell.

Lol Im not looking that up. Not invested in any of them.

How much are you up?

I wish I had a robinhood acct just so I could join the class action suit. Locking people out of trades is total shenanigans.
263%

and that's before tomorrow's rocket ride

might be it for me, though. this sh*t is taking years off my life.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
This is quite the story. I checked out WSB on Reddit and there’s a lot of euphoria for buying up the stock and holding. I don’t know how far up it goes, but at some point it will crash and those shorting will make big bucks. Of course, it’s all about the timing.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Bought some shares on Monday. It's been a lot of fun! Have a limit order set at $500 to recoup principle, the rest is going to the moon!!!!

Exhibit 4,001 of why I barely come here anymore. Do the mods even care about enforcing the policies anymore?

Reactions: chicolby
Quite frankly, Wall Street got beat by some smart everyday people. I have no issue with them squeezing a hedgefund, especially at their own game. What bothers me is the stop trading by the interworkings of the financial markets, which is going to be interesting with the class actions that were filed today. The oligarchy hedge funds and bigs have been put on notice and likely regulation will come about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT