ADVERTISEMENT

OT: $GME

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
I know there are some market junkies who post here

anyone been following? thoughts?

They're transitioning to an online mail order company
I guess I don't see what makes them special anymore in the retail space.
Amazon, wal-mart, bestbuy, etc have squeezed gamestop to the brink.
They've been on life-support for almost a decade.

Reactions: SkerInCo
If you're long their stock you've been given a gift.

Their current EPS is -$4.18 with nothing in sight to bring them back. If you're a short seller you're just getting in at a higher price.

The guy who shorted today at $150 is feeling pretty good as it sits at $88

GameStop is going the way of Blockbuster
Not sure how they will survive in the new market
Majority of games are purchased in digital form, used game market dried up
Yeah especially with digital edition consoles, going to be tough for the brick and mortar gaming stores to stay alive.

I know there are some market junkies who post here

anyone been following? thoughts?

What the wise do in the beginning the fool does in the end. There is no new revelation about GME's prospects to make money. CHWY itself can't make money during a pandemic, how is CHWY ever going to make a profit once this pandemic passes over? CHWY at it's best loses money. The founder of CHWY won't buy 1 single of share of it after he sold it. The dude bought GME on the cheap thinking he can help it, but there isn't a lot he can do differently. GME is massively overvalued.

However, I'd rather own GME than bitcoin, because GME's intrinsic value is > $0.00.

I hit some good ones, at the start, lvgo,plug,tesla,nndm. the last 6 months you had to try, to lose money...which covered my mistakes

I throw losers away quick, like the other day I bought stock in a okie company that did oil, then biden signs something bout no federal oil, and it crash, so the next day I bough a freindly biden oil stock, fang..and it's went up enough to cover my loses on the okie stock

GameStop is going the way of Blockbuster
Not sure how they will survive in the new market
Majority of games are purchased in digital form, used game market dried up
But in the very short term there is a massive wave due to people who shorted trying to hedge. Major buy bossting value. It will crash ala QS. Just get off the train in time.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
So they halted trading for g-stop? Anyone else consider that to be total bullshit? Something tells me if the little guy was getting nuked they wouldn't stop anything, but gawd forbid the large institutiins lose money, can't have that now can we?
Crony capitalism
"too big to fail"

So they halted trading for g-stop? Anyone else consider that to be total bullshit? Something tells me if the little guy was getting nuked they wouldn't stop anything, but gawd forbid the large institutiins lose money, can't have that now can we?

Did it actually get halted?? Or are they just talking about it?
Its still trading. 74 million transactions and counting vs 24 million average.

Market cap went from 155 million to 23 billion in 2 weeks. Looks like this might be a 25-30 billion dollar hit to the shorts, lol. The SEC is probably going to step in.

Its still trading. 74 million transactions and counting vs 24 million average.

Market cap went from 155 million to 23 billion in 2 weeks. Looks like this might be a 25-30 billion dollar hit to the shorts, lol. The SEC is probably going to step in.
get while the gettin's good, boys!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT