ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

I cant stand Tom, I hope she takes everything he has and ever will have including half his rings, that would be awesome!

Reactions: WHCSC
I cant stand Tom, I hope she takes everything he has and ever will have including half his rings, that would be awesome!
This is a weird comment and pretty messed up honestly. I've never liked the guy either, but I have respected him more in each passing year of late as he continues to play at a high level into his mid-40s. He's the best to ever play the game at his position and that no doubt requires a great deal of dedication that most people could never handle. From all accounts he's a good family man. To say this kind of crap and pin the blame on him is just weird. I wish him nothing but the best.

She's been open about how she worries about his health for a decent time now actually... Based on headlines from articles I didn't read though. Idgaf enough to actually click that shit lol
Your post started like a chick...and ended like a dude...
They apparently have hired divorce attorneys. The issues reportedly stem from him returning to the NFL.

I think he should retire and save his marriage. Just my two cents. Sad for the kids.
They apparently have hired divorce attorneys. The issues reportedly stem from him returning to the NFL.

I think he should retire and save his marriage. Just my two cents. Sad for the kids.

She has about double his net worth. It's not about the money. It's probably about Tom's hair transplant that he had roughly ten years ago.

He has his choice of this

GettyImages-186464515.jpg

or this

01_18_ghg_giselebundchentoplessgq08.jpg

To me the choice seems pretty clear.
But she's getting older.

He certainly will have no problems finding one or more models or actresses to be with if the divorce goes through. Maybe he wants to keep playing and actually wants to move on.

It certainly seems like his original retirement was from pressure, retrospectively.
He had issues with BA , that’s why he retired, the bucs found out of the rip , they talked Bruce to retire from coaching to a front office job and let Todd B take over , Brady would have retired if BA stayed in coaching,

Just me, but between being with her and the NFL, I would choose her. It isn’t like he needs the money. I don’t think anyone could ever catch him in Super Bowl wins and longevity.

When the Buccaneers get booted from the playoffs I think he is going to regret this. It all seems pointless.
On the other hand she’s 42. Tom will have some 20 something Miss Universe chasing him within a month. Personally I think I might have retired but his competitive drive is extreme

Yet, she seemed to not have a problem with his career when she married him. I get....he is older now, but she is going to divorce him over one season of football? That seems more like trying to find an excuse....
I think a lot of it is she thinks her sons at the age they’ve reached need a dad at home most nights.

Yet, she seemed to not have a problem with his career when she married him. I get....he is older now, but she is going to divorce him over one season of football? That seems more like trying to find an excuse....
None of us are in their home. We don't know what actually is going on between them. Yes they are both extremely attractive and worth 8 figures. But, that doesn't mean they are happy in their relationship. Like it's been said above. Tom will be dating a 25 year old tomorrow and Gisele will be just fine herself.

None of us are in their home. We don't know what actually is going on between them. Yes they are both extremely attractive and worth 8 figures. But, that doesn't mean they are happy in their relationship. Like it's been said above. Tom will be dating a 25 year old tomorrow and Gisele will be just fine herself.
Our society is full of quitters. After watching my parents get divorced after 35+ years of marriage I told my fiancé that was not something I would do. 42 years ago I told her we might have to fight it out but we’re never getting divorced. Seems to have worked…..and she’s still way too good for me.

Our society is full of quitters. After watching my parents get divorced after 35+ years of marriage I told my fiancé that was not something I would do. 42 years ago I told her we might have to fight it out but we’re never getting divorced. Seems to have worked…..and she’s still way too good for me.
You're a good man Dingle. It's much tougher sledding nowadays with social media and cell phones it's never been easier to step outside your relationship. It's not just men either. New studies show women are cheating at as high of rates as men. With God becoming less and less a focus in relationships and women not accepting less than a top-tier man. It's no wonder why marriage rates are at 150 year lows.

Yep....we pretty much agree, here. I find it hard to believe that she is would want to divorce him because he was playing another season of football. Probably more to it than that. That being said, I am not a tabloid writer, nor do I work for TMZ....so I really don't care. Lol

I think a lot of it is she thinks her sons at the age they’ve reached need a dad at home most nights.
That certainly could be the case....we don't live in their home, so it's really just guessing on our part. As I said above...not really my problem. Amazingly, my wife is still sticking around, so that matters more to me than what is going on with Tom Brady. 😆

Reactions: dinglefritz
You're a good man Dingle. It's much tougher sledding nowadays with social media and cell phones it's never been easier to step outside your relationship. It's not just men either. New studies show women are cheating at as high of rates as men. With God becoming less and less a focus in relationships and women not accepting less than a top-tier man. It's no wonder why marriage rates are at 150 year lows.
My oldest waited until almost 40 to take the plunge. My 2nd son is in his early 30s and I’m not sure if he’ll ever marry. It’s kind of ironic. I grew up in a house with a lot of parental conflict and I couldn’t wait to get married. My sons grew up in a pretty harmonious situation and they’ve drug their heels. I think some of their issue is that they couldn’t find girls who measured up to their mom.

My oldest waited until almost 40 to take the plunge. My 2nd son is in his early 30s and I’m not sure if he’ll ever marry. It’s kind of ironic. I grew up in a house with a lot of parental conflict and I couldn’t wait to get married. My sons grew up in a pretty harmonious situation and they’ve drug their heels. I think some of their issue is that they couldn’t find girls who measured up to their mom.
I don't blame them. I'm in the same boat. Modern women are bringing so little to the table and demanding so much it's very hard to find a good woman for marriage.

Unless you are going it because it is a sacrament and part of your faith, why would you even want to get married when you can just live with the person?

Reactions: Clevinger
Unless you are going it because it is a sacrament and part of your faith, why would you even want to get married when you can just live with the person?
Because with marriage, comes children and position within society. There are multiple stakeholders and consequences tied to the success of the relationship. Marriage should be sobering to get into and out of.

My girls would never live with a man who was not serious about his intentions for them and his plan to build a life for/with her and their future kids on a foundation of mutual goals, love and respect. So many young adults are just grown up adolescents, drifting along cluelessly. We have expectations for the girls to conduct themselves with the proper attitudes and standards too, so their future husbands know they're getting good ones

This is on women, or society in general. I don't think men have changed a bit. We're still the same take life as it comes, perservere through the BS creatures we've always been. Meanwhile, there's a huge percentage of women in there 20s who have zero interest in dating or getting married. That would have been unheard of even 30 or 40 years ago. Meanwhile social media has massively inflated the worth of females, and conversely, leaves behind a huge chunk of males. The number of sexless young men has tripled from 2008, and coincides with the advent of dating apps like Tinder. It's now at 30%, up from 10%, and even the female percentage has nearly doubled. With my economics background, I understand that markets are massively inefficient when there's a power imbalance. These dating apps are a prime example of that. People are getting married later than ever. The US birth rate has plunged over this same period and is now well below replacement rate. These aren't coincidences, social media should be taxed massively for the amount of social damage it has done. It isn't just social media, but it is a massive part of the problem. And ultimately it has done a great deal of economic damage as birth and marriage rates have declined. The amount of economic damage they've done dwarves even their inflated values on the stock exchanges.

Because with marriage, comes children and position within society. There are multiple stakeholders and consequences tied to the success of the relationship. Marriage should be sobering to get into and out of.

My girls would never live with a man who was not serious about his intentions for them and his plan to build a life for/with her and their future kids on a foundation of mutual goals, love and respect. So many young adults are just grown up adolescents, drifting along cluelessly. We have expectations for the girls to conduct themselves with the proper attitudes and standards too, so their future husbands know they're getting good ones
Interesting. Thanks

This is a valid question these days. Marriage just brings all the legal entanglements. If you really love each other, why do you need it? I think this is why cohabitation without marriage has exploded.

Yes i was raised in the church but it’s more about making a lifetime commitment. Maybe it’s old fashioned but the living/buying a house together thing didn’t work out so well for my second son.

This is on women, or society in general. I don't think men have changed a bit. We're still the same take life as it comes, perservere through the BS creatures we've always been. Meanwhile, there's a huge percentage of women in there 20s who have zero interest in dating or getting married. That would have been unheard of even 30 or 40 years ago. Meanwhile social media has massively inflated the worth of females, and conversely, leaves behind a huge chunk of males. The number of sexless young men has tripled from 2008, and coincides with the advent of dating apps like Tinder. It's now at 30%, up from 10%, and even the female percentage has nearly doubled. With my economics background, I understand that markets are massively inefficient when there's a power imbalance. These dating apps are a prime example of that. People are getting married later than ever. The US birth rate has plunged over this same period and is now well below replacement rate. These aren't coincidences, social media should be taxed massively for the amount of social damage it has done. It isn't just social media, but it is a massive part of the problem. And ultimately it has done a great deal of economic damage as birth and marriage rates have declined. The amount of economic damage they've done dwarves even their inflated values on the stock exchanges.
Morgan Stanley put out a piece talking about the rise of the 'She'conomy. Data says that the majority of women over 30 will be single childless and never married by 2024. They looked at it from where they need to invest but many others are looking at it from a much darker lense. The sexual marketplace has become globalized with the advent of Social media. The top 5% of men can have virtual harams of women. They have no incentive to get married because they have access to the most beautiful women all over the world. The bottom 80% of men get little to nothing. Even 20 years ago the gorgeous girl from say Fremont, NE was destined to marry the guy who owned the local car dealership, maybe a physician or lawyer etc. Nowadays that girl is instagram famous and a Rap artist Youtuber or NFL football player slides into her IG Dms flies her out to him and she hooks up with him for a few weeks and finds herself rubbing elbows with celebrities. It's a strange strange world now. and when you look at it that way it's no wonder marriage rates are at 150 year lows. Young men arent just competing with guys in their town anymore. They are competing with the best looking and most successful men in the world. Look where Adam Lavine was finding his misstresses? Instagram.

This is a valid question these days. Marriage just brings all the legal entanglements. If you really love each other, why do you need it? I think this is why cohabitation without marriage has exploded.
Marriages actually surged during Covid

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Legally speaking, marriage for men is an unconscionable contract. Divorce laws are so skewed in women's favor that many men have decided the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I myself disagree but that is one small reason that could be why marriage rates are falling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT