ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

I like the amateur milfs
images

Reactions: leodisflowers
I agree about the face. She is about on par with Erin Andrews.

erinandrewsjpg-6af4bcd4877e204a.jpg
Do not know either of them, but if I had my choice to hang out with one of them it would be Erin. I am retired. My last boss's granddaughter played volleyball at Montana State for 4 years. She used her connections from playing volleyball (see my Davidson comment) to get a summer job at the nearby swanky Yellowstone Club. Look it up, it is next to Big Sky Resort. It cost big bucks to have a home there. The granddaughter had lots of interaction with Erin Andrews. She has only good things to say about Erin. (Tom and Giselle have a home in the Yellowstone Club).

No, it's just that your opinions are stupid and you're lowering the overall IQ of the board. Nothing more than that.
So, because I don't think she is as attractive as you obviously do, i have low IQ.
Upset over jokes. Pathetic

Next some of you will start posting how personality is more important!

Just like when girls say "I want someone funny" yet no girl dates a clown.

Reactions: dinglefritz
they should think of God, and the kids..and not just themselfs
Be that as it may, his former girlfriend/actress was pregnant with his child while he started dating Gisele Bundchen. I don’t think he sees his situation like you.

Tom’s whole life has been about football. He loves it. He’s put more into his football career than anything. Asking him, telling him, to give that up before he is finished, is asking him to stop being who he is. It has nothing to do with money or even legacy. If she laid down an ultimatum, she is in the wrong.
Didn’t she largely give up her career for him?

Reactions: dinglefritz
No idea. If she did, she shouldn’t have. And if she did it willingly, she shouldn’t expect reciprocity. Careers are also different than identity. Most of us can’t relate to the level of commitment and obsession required to accomplish what Tom did. The best ever is is a mindset and commitment more than talent. Maybe her career required the same level of obsession as his, but I have no idea what is needed to be a top super model. All I know is that Tom can still play and asking him to stop before he’s done is asking him to step willingly into the unknown and possible life void so many athletes struggle with. Let him have his time

Reactions: BleedRed78
They are both going to be just fine. Their kids will want for nothing in life and I'm sure both of them will be dutiful and involved parents post divorce. Tom will find a new super model girlfriend probably inside of 6 months that is 20 years younger than Gisele. Gisele will find another rich, successful man too. As far as celebrity relationships go, these 2 lasted a long time.

Reactions: skintight
Be that as it may, his former girlfriend/actress was pregnant with his child while he started dating Gisele Bundchen. I don’t think he sees his situation like you.
I've heard that too, but if you read the story, even the girlfriend didn't know she was pregnant when her and Tom Brady broke up. Sounds a lot different than breaking up with your pregnant gf, but the more click-baity a headline is, the more people read.

True but even the ugliest people have their beauty scale.

Tom's soon to be ex should be at the top of every guy who likes girls, beauty scale. Hilarious watching the "she's not all that" crowd when subjects like this come up. Everyone is so much cooler online...they all grow a few inches, lose 25lbs, and get real handsome when they log into their computer. It's magic.

• Haha
Reactions: nostromo78
Tom's soon to be ex should be at the top of every guy who likes girls, beauty scale. Hilarious watching the "she's not all that" crowd when subjects like this come up. Everyone is so much cooler online...they all grow a few inches, lose 25lbs, and get real handsome when they log into their computer. It's magic.
just because you find her super attractive doesn't mean all people do.
She's great for modeling because she is a plainish, blank canvas
Makeup does wonders.

I'd take Andie
andie-macdowell-grey-hair-1658756487.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
She's been open about how she worries about his health for a decent time now atually... Based on headlines from articles I didn't read though. Idgaf enough to actually click that shit lol
Yet, she seemed to not have a problem with his career when she married him. I get....he is older now, but she is going to divorce him over one season of football? That seems more like trying to find an excuse....

She's a little too masculine, kinda like a dude, if you are into that sorta thing.

Reactions: oldjar07
No, and besides that, she's a model. Their shelf life is only so long. And quite frankly, she did much better than she should have. Good for her though. But that's the danger with these "driven" women. They're never satisfied. If it wasn't football, it would have been something else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT