ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

Too much ego
Just me, but between being with her and the NFL, I would choose her. It isn’t like he needs the money. I don’t think anyone could ever catch him in Super Bowl wins and longevity.

When the Buccaneers get booted from the playoffs I think he is going to regret this. It all seems pointless.

He has his choice of this

GettyImages-186464515.jpg

or this

01_18_ghg_giselebundchentoplessgq08.jpg

To me the choice seems pretty clear.

Unless her concern is his health, this seems lame on her end.

She doesn't "work" anymore, she can go to all his games if she wants...the season 6 months.
She's been open about how she worries about his health for a decent time now actually... Based on headlines from articles I didn't read though. Idgaf enough to actually click that shit lol

Last edited:
I often wonder how these bigtime celebrity marriages work. Are they really in love? Or is it more of a business arrangement? Are they going to Home Depot picking out paint colors on the weekend, or fighting over who forgot to pay the water bill? Is Tom laying around watching March Madness all day while she brings him plates of nachos? Or is it more like, they see each other one weekend a month, and even then, for about 3 hours on one of the days, sex is something that has to be arranged on a google calendar, same with playing catch with little billy in the yard.

I can see his side as well. She can't tolerate one season of football for the man she loves above all else?

Could be an excuse. I know my marriage of nearly 50 years works. Apparently they each have their own needs.

She's been open about how she worries about his health for a decent time now atually... Based on headlines from articles I didn't read though. Idgaf enough to actually click that shit lol
He's been playing football for 20+ years and no major injuries. Why is this year all of a sudden different? He'd be better off without her and can go for someone younger and hotter. She's past her prime and never thought she was that good looking anyway. It's 3 or 4 more months of football left for him, she can't wait that long? She's the one who's throwing the marriage away, not him.

He's been playing football for 20+ years and no major injuries. Why is this year all of a sudden different? He'd be better off without her and can go for someone younger and hotter. She's past her prime and never thought she was that good looking anyway. It's 3 or 4 more months of football left for him, she can't wait that long? She's the one who's throwing the marriage away, not him.
Because she's a woman

I can see his side as well. She can't tolerate one season of football for the man she loves above all else?

Could be an excuse. I know my marriage of nearly 50 years works. Apparently they each have their own needs.
It is an excuse, and a poor one. This is 100% on her, but the pathetic white knights are out defending her selfish decisions.

• Love
Reactions: SuperBigFan
My guess is...and I'd bet a lot of $$$ on it, the marriage would have ended regardless. Maybe it survives for a while if he stays retired, but I think the end result was going to be the exact same.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I heard she has more money then him...so this seems like a silly arguement on if brady has hit his top..
you definatly want to retire on top, does brady have a superbowl shot again? is he going after some passing record?
is brady looking for more money? I think he has a riva 88..maybe he wants a 100 meter yacht?

I heard she has more money then him...so this seems like a silly arguement on if brady has hit his top..
you definatly want to retire on top, does brady have a superbowl shot again? is he going after some passing record?
is brady looking for more money? I think he has a riva 88..maybe he wants a 100 meter yacht?
He certainly will have no problems finding one or more models or actresses to be with if the divorce goes through. Maybe he wants to keep playing and actually wants to move on.

It certainly seems like his original retirement was from pressure, retrospectively.

13 years is pretty good for a celebrity marriage. Hell 13 years is pretty good for any marriage these days and that's a bit sad.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He certainly will have no problems finding one or more models or actresses to be with if the divorce goes through. Maybe he wants to keep playing and actually wants to move on.

It certainly seems like his original retirement was from pressure, retrospectively.
they should think of God, and the kids..and not just themselfs

They apparently have hired divorce attorneys. The issues reportedly stem from him returning to the NFL.

I think he should retire and save his marriage. Just my two cents. Sad for the kids.
He can do better. She has a horse face
5880759916_b2ecf52a76_w.jpg

reminds me of

which reminds me of
jblack.jpg
I've argued this with mostly guys for years. She has a great model's body, but as far her face, not so much.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Tom’s whole life has been about football. He loves it. He’s put more into his football career than anything. Asking him, telling him, to give that up before he is finished, is asking him to stop being who he is. It has nothing to do with money or even legacy. If she laid down an ultimatum, she is in the wrong.

Exactly. His decision to play another season probably wasn't the only issue that they had. It may have just been the straw that broke the camel's back.
This. She wanted him to retire for a while. She wants him to take a more active role before the kids are out of the house. He chose what he wants. She said, fine, it's over. Sad.

If he loves her, maybe he promises that this is his last season and that's an acceptable compromise. The Bucs are going nowhere this year.

They apparently have hired divorce attorneys. The issues reportedly stem from him returning to the NFL.

I think he should retire and save his marriage. Just my two cents. Sad for the kids.
The problem for Tom is that even though he is the GOAT when it comes to Giselle he will always be Number 2. I do not want to sound like a gossip hound, but after living almost 67 years (turn 67 a week from Sunday) I know a little bit about people. Look how fast she married Tom after breaking up with DiCaprio. Tom was a rebound boyfriend.

Gisele isn't hot enough to date me. Too ugly. Also I really like Nebraska's chances of winning the Big 10 this year

• Haha
Reactions: dberickson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT