ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Firehouse Subs in the finals

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
OK everyone. I'm asking for a little help here. Firehouse Subs has been nothing but fantastic for Sparkys. Now they are asking for you help. They're in the finals. From 32, down to 2. It's Firehouse Subs vs 5 Guys. Just click on the link & vote.

Link

Have yet to try Firehouse but I voted for them anyway since they've done you good Sparky. (In my Dick Vitale voice) A seven seed comng out of the sandwich region baby!

roll.r191677.gif
Thanks.
This post was edited on 4/10 8:27 AM by sparky62

Done. But how did Steak and Shake and Culver'a get knocked out in the first round? Love those 2 places.

I voted

If it was last week, I wouldn't of been able to do it. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite!!!

Edit: Also how is Firehouse in the championship? They lost to Quizno's in the Elite 8. No idea how or why, but they did
This post was edited on 4/10 9:00 AM by big red22

Originally posted by big red22:
I voted

If it was last week, I wouldn't of been able to do it. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite!!!

Edit: Also how is Firehouse in the championship? They lost to Quizno's in the Elite 8. No idea how or why, but they did
This post was edited on 4/10 9:00 AM by big red22
They did? Not according to the bracket.

Originally posted by big red22:
Quizno's = 7229
Firehouse = 6041

Sonic also beat Wendy's according to this as well
Whoever put this together has some coding problems. You can still vote for the previous rounds apparently so the totals are going up even though the round is over. I just voted three times for Chick-fil-a and the vote total went up by three.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT