ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite YouTube channels?

mgbreis

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 16, 2004
Far be it from me to distract anyone from arguing about the usual mind-numbing topics, but I thought I'd try to mix it up a little. I can literally waste hours watching crap on YouTube, thought I'd share a few of my favorites and see if any of you have suggestions. And, anyone who says Jake Paul is outa here!

Storror: Crazy Brit parkour, great time waster. https://www.youtube.com/user/StorrorBlog

ViceGripGarage: Minnesota redneck automotive. https://www.youtube.com/user/jaymz03ss

Millennial Farmer: Don't know why as I don't farm. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp0rRUsMDlJ1meYAQ6_37Dw

Laura Farms and her dad’s channel are good

Team Richey

Ryan Humiston

Ilikemike

training think tank

Homemade Wanderlust

Geo wizard

Reactions: mgbreis
Scotty Kilmer. 3.5 million subscribers. Information on cars and repairs. Tells it like it is.

Ronald Finger. Check out his (ongoing) series on his 1985 Fiero 2M4 restoration project. He's up to Part 10. This is one talented young man.

Techmoan. Entertaining British guy who talks about old and new technology. Take a trip down memory lane.

LGR. (Lazy Game Reviews) This guy discusses old computers and software.

sootch00. Gun reviews. Well spoken and I like his presentation.

Scotty Kilmer. 3.5 million subscribers. Information on cars and repairs. Tells it like it is.

Ronald Finger. Check out his (ongoing) series on his 1985 Fiero 2M4 restoration project. He's up to Part 10. This is one talented young man.

Techmoan. Entertaining British guy who talks about old and new technology. Take a trip down memory lane.

LGR. (Lazy Game Reviews) This guy discusses old computers and software.

sootch00. Gun reviews. Well spoken and I like his presentation.
Have seen Scotty Kilmer's.. good stuff.

Essential Craftsman:. Good all-around Craftsman. Mostly stuff to do with building houses etc.

AvE:. Takes apart tools and many other things. Talks about materials that go into things etc. Pretty damn funny imo. Keep your d!CK in a vise.

Last edited:
Reactions: mortdyer
I've got quite a few I subscribe to, but these are the ones that I always watch when they post new videos.

Smarter Every Day Science channel about all manner of different subjects. Like this channel because it does science stuff without getting political.

Engineering Explained Channel about all manner of subjects related to vehicles and vehicle engineering.

The Slow Mo Guys Fun channel where they do all kinds of different things shot with a high speed camera.

Those are probably my favorites, off the top of my head.

Reactions: WHCSC
I don't subscribe to any because well, China (kidding) but

How to BBQ right...it is the best for smoking/BBQ

Timcast IRL was the best political show on youtube (IMO) but they just got rid of one of the hosts and it's not as good. looking for a replacement
Tim Pool tore the Twitter propaganda masters a new a-hole when they all appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast. They all really looked stupid every time Tim pointed out their bs. That was nearly as funny as when that NY Times woman (who just quit because she wasn't left enough) looked STUPID when Joe kept asking her what toadie meant after she called Tulsi Gabbard a total toadie. I honestly think Joe had no idea what that meant and she obviously didn't either. It was hilarious. She was the definition of a toadie.

More than 30 posts and no one has confessed to binge watching videos showing police car chases, booty shaking, or bar room brawls ….. youtube has hundreds of them, supposedly, that's what they tell me.

Reactions: mortdyer
More than 30 posts and no one has confessed to binge watching videos showing police car chases, booty shaking, or bar room brawls ….. youtube has hundreds of them, supposedly, that's what they tell me.
I'm guilty of watching fights, car wrecks, police, etc. I just can't think of one particular channel for those.

Reactions: TheBeav815
So many of them. I have a subscription on Ted and Unbox Theory including other tech vloggers. Also like stand up shows and gaming channels. I think I have overall 50 + don’t know for sure. I don’t have much of time to watch all of them but try my best not to miss something really awesome, so first comes content check and afterwards choose what is the best at that moment. If there are some changes of plans and I need to leave my house or go somewhere, even work, don’t miss favorite videos. My best tool is Youtube-MP3.me because can download just with one click music or some anime and watch while I drive to work or in public transport or other places where GSM networks is the only option to access internet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT