ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Chappo caputred

He has been arrested and imprisoned several times.

I know. I figured with his wealth and the corruption in Mexico he'd have advance notice of any potential operations to capture him due to having enough people on his payroll, and figured he'd have enough fire power to fight off any attempts. Apparently he was a little over confident, and his bodyguards (at least 5) got taken out.

US wants him in the supermax in Colorado. Time is ticking.

I know. I figured with his wealth and the corruption in Mexico he'd have advance notice of any potential operations to capture him due to having enough people on his payroll, and figured he'd have enough fire power to fight off any attempts. Apparently he was a little over confident, and his bodyguards (at least 5) got taken out.

US wants him in the supermax in Colorado. Time is ticking.

I once roofed thomas silver stein's cell in leavenworth, he was the guy they made the inprisonment scene of hannible lector after. he had his own cell and workout room, and no human contact. once they built colorado's superman they put him on h level, and only him and that hooked handed mohamidan who tried to blow up the trade center the first time are on that level.

http://solitarywatch.com/2010/01/22/americas-most-isolated-man-sues-the-bureau-of-prisoners/

sounds like a good place for chappo

Last edited:
This is what they should have done with him on the hopticopter flight to prison...

aRKJQR.gif

Reactions: newAD
He'll get the prison's new high security luxury suite complete with a new tunnel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT