ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eddie Van Halen has died.

DOES THIS MEAN HE'S "RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL!"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

people are familiar with the classics but some of these lesser known songs absolutely slap

Stay Frosty
Not Enough
Right Now
Where have all the good times gone
Won't get fooled again
You're no good

VERY talented person. Sammy said not too long ago that he offers every year to get back with VH to do studio work for a new album. Guess that's not only off the table but definitely in the trash can

Even in a post about a rock icon dying you manage to show what a douche you really are. Sad
He is a sad human being. He was still taking shots at coach when he was with his family during a time of mourning. I almost feel bad for anyone in his family. It has to embarrassing to be associated with that kind of person.

Reactions: HBK4life
Van Hagar was better than Van Halen
I love Sammy. As a person and a singer. But Diamond Dave in his prime was an incredible front man. 1984 was one of the all time great albums. With Sammy they went more radio friendly. Every song was about love. I was a teenager in the 80s. I wanted more Hot for Teacher, Panama type songs with the crazy front man.

Last edited:
I love Sammy. As a person and a singer. But diamond Dave in his prime was an incredible front man. 1984 was one of the all time great albums. With Sammy they went more radio friendly. Every song was about love. I was a teenager in the 80s. I wanted more Hot for Teacher, Panama type songs with the crazy front man.

Bands are better when they talk pussy and not love. I agree with you.

I love Sammy. As a person and a singer. But diamond Dave in his prime was an incredible front man. 1984 was one of the all time great albums. With Sammy they went more radio friendly. Every song was about love. I was a teenager in the 80s. I wanted more Hot for Teacher, Panama type songs with the crazy front man.

I'll agree on 1984 being a great album, but to me 5150 is the penultimate Van Halen album. 35 years later and I still can listen to it start to finish. Van Halen (1) and 1984 were really good but everything in between are pretty meh. I'd take "for unlawful carnal knowledge" and "balance" over any of the DLR albums other than 1984.

ADVERTISEMENT