ADVERTISEMENT

Ot Dusty from ZZ Top dies

That sucks! ZZ Top Eliminator Tour was my very first concert as a kid! I was going to go see them last year on their anniversary tour down here in Texas but Covid screwed that up! Love me some ZZ Top... Guess I know what I'll be listening to the rest of the day!

Saw them a couple years ago, was one of my favorite concerts, and I usually gravitate towards newer rock.
That sucks! ZZ Top Eliminator Tour was my very first concert as a kid! I was going to go see them last year on their anniversary tour down here in Texas but Covid screwed that up! Love me some ZZ Top... Guess I know what I'll be listening to the rest of the day!

That was the tour I saw as well .

I saw them in 1986 on the Afterburner tour. It was the third of four sold out shows in Dallas. My first day at UTA was the day after that show. My ears were f**ked. 5th row in front of the stack. I still remember those tits!

Last edited:
Reactions: ADV1
My wife informed me of this earlier this evening. Wow what a loss. Billy Dusty and Frank.

My wife informed me of this earlier this evening. Wow what a loss. Billy Dusty and Frank.
I've always loved their hard drivin style of bluesy rock. Tough to adequately describe their music. Rockabilly blues maybe fits. I have a couple of their CDs and ZZ Tops Greatest Hits usually gets put in the player when we have a party.

ADVERTISEMENT