ADVERTISEMENT

OT Did Joe remember his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be curious to see if your BLM and Antifa goons are still needed or if they've served their purpose.
We might still need them to fight off your white supremacist, tiki touch carrying, insurrectionist goons. But just like the election in which we won the WH, Senate and House, aka the trifecta, I'm pretty sure we will prevail.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Nice to see your sympathy for small business. Do you still have that same empathy for me when raising the minimum wage is one of Chuck, Nancy, Bernie and Elizabeths pork barrel gifts to us in Joe’s pending Covid relief bill. Train wreck and pending unemployment disaster if approved.

I own a small business. I haven’t taken a cent for the past six months to make sure my employees are paid. I don’t understand why people are so scared of increasing minimum wage. IMO it should increase about $5 per hour. Won’t hurt my bottom line even though we aren’t exactly flourishing. I pay my employees well for their time and I’d rather take the hit than for them to have a hardship. It will give people more money to utilize other small businesses and force larger businesses to play on a more equal field with smaller businesses like mine. Only downside is it might increase the cost of your BigMac.

Keep in mind increasing minimum wage is giving more money to workers. People who want to contribute to society. It’s not a government handout.

Bottom line. This election was stolen. Trump got record number of votes for a Republican. You expect any American with a brain to believe senile Joe got more votes than Obama? More black votes than Obama?? C'mon dummies. Lol. Covid, mail in voting and a few corrupt Dem cities stole this election from the people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a small business...I don’t understand why people are so scared of increasing minimum wage. IMO it should iicrease about $5 per hour. Won’t hurt my bottom line even though we aren’t exactly flourishing. It will give people more money to utilize other small businesses and force larger businesses to play on a more equal field with smaller businesses like mine. Only downside is it might increase the cost of your BigMac.

Keep in mind increasing minimum wage is giving more money to workers. People who want to contribute to society. It’s not a government handout.
Is there something preventing you from giving all your employees a $5 an hour raise today? In which case, everything outlined above would be achieved for your people.

I said Americans with a brain. I wouldn't expect you to get it buttercup.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Thank you!!! I needed that. Yes, it is a great day for America. Dictator is gone. Democracy won. Dipshits like you sucking a fat one. I'm so happy.

I own a small business. I haven’t taken a cent for the past six months to make sure my employees are paid. I don’t understand why people are so scared of increasing minimum wage. IMO it should increase about $5 per hour. Won’t hurt my bottom line even though we aren’t exactly flourishing. I pay my employees well for their time and I’d rather take the hit than for them to have a hardship. It will give people more money to utilize other small businesses and force larger businesses to play on a more equal field with smaller businesses like mine. Only downside is it might increase the cost of your BigMac.

Give them all a raise. Why are you being such a greedy 1%'er profiting off your workers? The government shouldnt have to tell you to pay your enployees well.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Is there something preventing you from giving all your employees a $5 an hour raise today? In which case, everything outlined above would be achieved for your people.

What does that have to do with raising minimum wage? If I wanted to pay minimum wage for some of the work I probably could. I pay my workers far above minimum wage and give them good benefits. The model worked well before Covid. Why are we defending shitty companies who underpay workers?

Deflect? Are you suggesting that fringe element is indicative of whole? To put it nicely, you’re an idiot if you are.
If you are so clueless as to suggest that the men and women who stormed the capitol are the fringe of Trump supporters, then clearly you are the idiot."Build the wall" "lock her up" "stop the steal". A decade ago these folks would have been fringe. Trump made them the center of his support.

Electric cars don’t even make up half of a percent of the total vehicle population. They will grow going forward, but it will still be awhile before they’re even 1%

Maybe. I’ll admit it’s not something I know a lot about but it seems most manufacturers are pushing electric vehicles now. Given what has happened to Tesla I would say it sort of seems like we are at the crossroads.

What does that have to do with raising minimum wage? If I wanted to pay minimum wage for some of the work I probably could. I pay my workers far above minimum wage and give them good benefits. The model worked well before Covid. Why are we defending shitty companies who underpay workers?
I'm not defending any companies or what they do or do not pay. I'm asking you why you don't give your people a $5 an hour raise today, as you suggested others do.

Here's another question:. Why don't you move all your employees to $50/hour tomorrow? It would likely raise their standard of living quite a bit.

Reactions: TheNewNU
If you are so clueless as to suggest that the men and women who stormed the capitol are the fringe of Trump supporters, then clearly you are the idiot."Build the wall" "lock her up" "stop the steal". A decade ago these folks would have been fringe. Trump made them the center of his support.
Who said I was a Trump supporter? I am citizen of this country. So are 74 million other people that voted red, the overwhelmingly vast majority of which did not storm the capitol. You’re blind from your hatred of one man.

Go back to sucking your thumb hiding in your basement waiting for your next stimulus check snowflake.
Who said I was a Trump supporter? I am citizen of this country. So are 74 million other people that voted red, the overwhelmingly vast majority of which did not storm the capitol. You’re blind from your hatred of one man.
Are you making a similar defense of the people who participated in looting and rioting last year?

I give it about 2 years.

The Democratic Party will likely find a way to oust Joe themselves, after 2 years, giving the presidency to Kamala.

She can then serve 2 more terms, for a total max of 10 years.

In either case, Joe isn't really running anything anyways.

He could be out by this summer if those that run the party want him gone.
Already in search of boogeymen. It must be rough to have such paranoia.

#Notmypresident #ImpeachBiden

Isn't that how this works... No matter what, I just hope the country doesn't go whackadoodle. No president in my life has truly really done anything on the grand scale that has impacted me. Yes, I may not agree with policy and maybe taxes have gone up and down, but nothing to really impact me. I hope the Biden Admin maintains that.
Yes, we should impeach any president that incites an insurrection or pressures foreign governments to interfere in our domestic election, Biden included.
Not my president was a slogan from people who thought Trumps words, speeches and actions weren't presidential. Regardless of their slogans, he was the president. He won the 2016 election. Only irrational people would suggest otherwise.

I don't know why so many people are more loyal to a person/president instead of legitimate elections and protecting our democracy?

I'm not defending any companies or what they do or do not pay. I'm asking you why you don't give your people a $5 an hour raise today, as you suggested others do.

Here's another question:. Why don't you move all your employees to $50/hour tomorrow? It would likely raise their standard of living quite a bit.

I already pay the employees I have higher than the current market value at their position. I have never had an employee leave. I could be better off if I paid them less. I’m actually being attacked for being a good employer. Gotta defend those companies who put profits above their people. Can’t make this shit up.

Is it accurate to say that 50% of today's COVID deaths belong to Trump (the ones from this AM) and 50% of today's COVID deaths (the ones from this PM) belong to Biden?
People who die today were infected at a minimum days or weeks ago, why engage in this pettiness?

****************************************************************************************************************************
I don't believe one word of this. Forcing a higher minimum wage on small businesses that employ either low skilled workers or first time workers would 1) cause many businesses to go under. You can't absorb or pass along higher labor costs to your customers. The customers have the freedom to not use you services 2) result in fewer employees hired, more automation and more outsourcing of tasks.

It's absurd that anyone thinks a disinterested 16 YO if worth $15 an hour.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
A few items: I don’t doubt Joe is one or two brain cells away from being slack jawed and drooling. That being said, the last two Democratic presidents saw very good economic performance while the last three republicans ended up with major problems with the economy... largest gas price hike ever was under Bush 2 the second so I doubt we’ll eclipse that. Also, Harris would be the brightest person to hold that office since Clinton so we would probably be in good hands. The Republicans just seems to have a penchant for taking a good situation and having problems. Bush 1 with economy after Reagan had it going well, Bush 2 with Iraq and economy, Trump with Covid and economy.... last Dem to wreck the country was Carter so there is that. just checked and every time over the past 6 weeks it became more assured that Biden would take office the Dow took a jump up.... finally, Joe would have to grab every woman he sees between now and when he dies to equal Trump’s assault record... enjoy..

Yes, we should impeach any president that incites an insurrection or pressures foreign governments to interfere in our domestic election, Biden included.
Not my president was a slogan from people who thought Trumps words, speeches and actions weren't presidential. Regardless of their slogans, he was the president. He won the 2016 election. Only irrational people would suggest otherwise.

I don't know why so many people are more loyal to a person/president instead of legitimate elections and protecting our democracy?
Let's be honest. The whole "not my president" crap has been around for a very long time. It didn't start with Trump.

Forget it. It's a good day. Feels like a huge weight has been lifted.
a weight has been lifted?

ha from what, your twitter TL? who the president is matters not, except on the thinnest of margins & to those whose paycheck/job is directly tied to policy.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Bottom line. This election was stolen. Trump got record number of votes for a Republican. You expect any American with a brain to believe senile Joe got more votes than Obama? More black votes than Obama?? C'mon dummies. Lol. Covid, mail in voting and a few corrupt Dem cities stole this election from the people.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Unfortunately 70% of one party doesn't think Biden is the legitimate president. This should be scary for anyone who cares about election integrity.
Welcome to how the Dems felt in 2016.... that being said I don’t remember a mob assaulting the capitol and killing police.... or the president snowflaking out on the inauguration, but each to his own...

Reactions: jmliehr
Anyone with a brain who uses evidence and facts knows the election wasn't stolen. Think for yourself. It's sad to see so many people delusional when Republican secretary of states and Republican Governors ran most of the states that were close. 60 court cases, many with judges he appointed.
74 million is a large number. Congrats. However, 81 million is larger. The election was closer due to the Electoral College. Close, but no cigar.
You should be disappointed with your candidate. Trump easily could have won, had he actually tried more on Covid and just acted presidential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT