ADVERTISEMENT

OT Did Joe remember his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Dems wanna bet that gas prices won't be around 2.00 a gallon and stock market won't be at record highs in 4 years? Anyone?? 😆

A large percentage of people won’t be filling their car up with gas in four years.

Also I’m not sure we should consider the stock market as the main indicator of the economy health when so many small businesses have died this year despite this “wealth”.

I only want one thing from Joe over the next 4 years...Just DON'T die...as much as he scares me the communist that is his VP terrifies me....

Just stay in the basement Joe...eat some hard candies and watch Murder, she wrote.
I give it about 2 years.

The Democratic Party will likely find a way to oust Joe themselves, after 2 years, giving the presidency to Kamala.

She can then serve 2 more terms, for a total max of 10 years.

In either case, Joe isn't really running anything anyways.

He could be out by this summer if those that run the party want him gone.

Washington Post - Jan 20, 2017 1219pm
The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun

Any Dems wanna bet that gas prices won't be around 2.00 a gallon and stock market won't be at record highs in 4 years? Anyone?? 😆
Oh gas is going to find a way to go through the roof.

And there aren't enough batteries, nor plants to build them to make the jump to an all electric fleet.

There is a great video on this and how the costs of electricity skyrocketed in California and they have rolling blackouts, all because of green policies that don't work.

It’s over. Move on and live your life as normal just like everyone did the last four years, for the vast majority of people very little will change in your day to day life. I’m sure everyone will find more insane conspiracy theories to subscribe to soon enough.
It may be over but just like the Dims did for 4 years. We get to piss and moan like they did. Enjoy

A large percentage of people won’t be filling their car up with gas in four years.
tenor.gif

#Notmypresident #ImpeachBiden

Isn't that how this works... No matter what, I just hope the country doesn't go whackadoodle. No president in my life has truly really done anything on the grand scale that has impacted me. Yes, I may not agree with policy and maybe taxes have gone up and down, but nothing to really impact me. I hope the Biden Admin maintains that.

Is it accurate to say that 50% of today's COVID deaths belong to Trump (the ones from this AM) and 50% of today's COVID deaths (the ones from this PM) belong to Biden?

I would bet you that the market will be higher than today in 4 years.. But I’m not touching gas prices with a 20 foot pole.. If they stop fracking we wouldn’t be producing anymore which has keep gas prices down..

Reactions: HuskerO

Also I’m not sure we should consider the stock market as the main indicator of the economy health when so many small businesses have died this year despite this “wealth”.
" the stock market" is surely not the only and/or best indicator but when it mirrors the lowest unemployment rate in years and the lowest rate of those looking for work, it's pretty close.

Reactions: huntered

Nice to see your sympathy for small business. Do you still have that same empathy for me when raising the minimum wage is one of Chuck, Nancy, Bernie and Elizabeths pork barrel gifts to us in Joe’s pending Covid relief bill. Train wreck and pending unemployment disaster if approved.

It's going to suck to have to talk about issues again like education. What a waste time. We need to talk about keeping our guns.
Yes, we should be talking about education more.

And there is no need to talk about keeping guns. That issue's been settled by the American people. Around 19-20 million guns sold last year, around 5 million of which went to first time gun owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT