ADVERTISEMENT

OT: cutting the cord, continued

georgiacorn

Sophomore
Nov 2, 2001
Hi guys,
I posted about a month ago about getting rid of cable. I've looked into some alternatives and I think I am going to switch to PS VUE. I have one question. If you want to watch college football games that are live on ABC, I know you can usually watch them on espn 3 online. My question is: when you access the espn 3 site, it asks for your cable provider so you can log in. I don't see ps vue listed, only sling, cox, verizon, etc. Anyone know if you can access epsn "watch" (espn3) with ps vue as your provider? thanks.

Hi guys,
I posted about a month ago about getting rid of cable. I've looked into some alternatives and I think I am going to switch to PS VUE. I have one question. If you want to watch college football games that are live on ABC, I know you can usually watch them on espn 3 online. My question is: when you access the espn 3 site, it asks for your cable provider so you can log in. I don't see ps vue listed, only sling, cox, verizon, etc. Anyone know if you can access epsn "watch" (espn3) with ps vue as your provider? thanks.
You can access it with PS Vue, I just checked to make sure. The most popular providers are listed first, but there should be a button or something that says something like "All Providers" somwhere after the initial list of the most popular providers, and then you can scroll through the list and find PlayStation Vue.

might be under PSvue, or other providers. You can always just buy a HD antenna which is what I did. Got a real nice one off of amazon for like $12. Those work great and get abc, nbc, cbs, fox and a bunch of other garbage channels.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Hi guys,
I use an antenna. I also use my ps vue login for espn 3.

Hi guys,
Watch ESPN PS Vue is available. PS Vue can sign in for any channel that you subscribe to that has its standalone app version. FoxSportsgo, BTN2GO, ESPN, etc etc etc havent ran into any you cant. What devices are you planning to use? Cheapest quality bang for buck is Fire TV Android TV's are good havent played with the newer versions in the same price range as Fire TV because when Vue first came it came to Fire TV first so i bought a bundle of those, have no complaints at all. I use Flirc Adapter and Logitech Harmony Remote to make everything continue to operate with one remote (only had to purchase additional flirc adapters already had the remotes)

ADVERTISEMENT