ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Crypto currency - what do you have?

GBRforLife1

Head Coach
Feb 18, 2020
Apologies for a thread that will leave a significant portion of the board scratching their head, but curious what the more dynamic investors have.

Been HODLing BTC & ETH for years. Been a wild ride from a valuation perspective.

I originally cashed in some ETH to play in the alt coins. I didn’t do well there (though others I know have made a killing), so back to the basics for me.

Been HODLing BTC & ETH for years. Been a wild ride from a valuation perspective.

I originally cashed in some ETH to play in the alt coins. I didn’t do well there (though others I know have made a killing), so back to the basics for me.

Like since BTC was $15K or what?

You've got two choices. On the cbot ( Chicago board of trade) or physical. Mine is in my safe. Find a place that trades physical bullion. IF in lincoln I like Lincoln bullion and coin on s48th street
Personally I've invested heavily in lead to protect my real estate investments..... There is no safe haven I'm afraid if the Obamunists take over.

I just sold my bitcoin, I don't want to be on any wild swings down....

I can see why people would freak if coinbase shut down cause of high volatility..lol

Recommendations for where and how to make gold and silver purchases?
You might think about EFT at a broker's site
I started years ago, like 30, buying coins from the U S Mint as part of my coin collecting hobby
Lucked out buying 3 of the "1995-W U.S. Mint 10th Anniversary", Silver $ in that set has turned out to be quite valuable, rare with the W mint mark Not a good move unless you have a long term plan.

I prefer to invest rather than speculate. Enjoy your tulips.
XS5LK.gif

You've got two choices. On the cbot ( Chicago board of trade) or physical. Mine is in my safe. Find a place that trades physical bullion. IF in lincoln I like Lincoln bullion and coin on s48th street

1. don't tell people you have gold
2. don't tell people where the gold is if you forget #1

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT