ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Covid -19 Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can’t follow your methods, Professor Prole. Please continue to keep sharing every important covid finding from bbqpotatochipnews.com
Sorry this is so difficult for you. If I was more of a panicky lying fraud I'm sure it'd be easier for you to follow along.

India is in bed with China on their vaccine and China is giving theirs away. I wouldn't read too much in to a tweeted language translation of an Indian evaluation of a vaccine. I think your fear of an mRNA vaccine is almost as unwarranted as the fear of college athletes dying from COVID. For God's sake man, if you don't want to take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine but quit trying to scare other people from getting it.

We've given over 30,000 doses in our area. We've had 2 very feeble people in western South Dakota nursing homes die within 48 hours after receiving vaccine but the state health department said that neither death was caused by the vaccine. Meanwhile the constant pick up of corpses from our area nursing homes has slowed to a trickle and the number of obits in area newspapers of 80 year olds has dropped significantly.

My spouse communicates regularly with area Dr.s from Rochester MN, to Lincoln NE, Des Moines IA and the western border of Nebraska and South Dakota. Nobody seems to be seeing these serious reactions that you keep posting tweets about.

India is in bed with China on their vaccine and China is giving theirs away. I wouldn't read too much in to a tweeted language translation of an Indian evaluation of a vaccine. I think your fear of an mRNA vaccine is almost as unwarranted as the fear of college athletes dying from COVID. For God's sake man, if you don't want to take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine but quit trying to scare other people from getting it.

We've given over 30,000 doses in our area. We've had 2 very feeble people in western South Dakota nursing homes die within 48 hours after receiving vaccine but the state health department said that neither death was caused by the vaccine. Meanwhile the constant pick up of corpses from our area nursing homes has slowed to a trickle and the number of obits in area newspapers of 80 year olds has dropped significantly.

My spouse communicates regularly with area Dr.s from Rochester MN, to Lincoln NE, Des Moines IA and the western border of Nebraska and South Dakota. Nobody seems to be seeing these serious reactions that you keep posting tweets about.
Your breakdown every time you're tagged is priceless.

I agree with your post except for one detail about India.

Regarding India, my Google search says at the moment there are only two approved Covid vaccines for use in India. One is the AstraZeneca vaccine and the other is an Indian developed vaccine by Bharat Biotech (some question the approval process for that one). As far as I know though there is no Chinese vaccine approved for use in India.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Your breakdown every time you're tagged is priceless.
Its exhausting fighting you on this front. We aren’t doing it because we are trying to convince you otherwise. You’re a deadbeat. We do it so that nobody else with a fragile mind, like yours, is influenced by your Chinese propaganda.

Every western government has authorized the Pfizer vaccine but India is the government you trust?

India gave emergency authorization to a vaccine that had even less safety data than the Pfizer vaccine.

India asked Pfizer to do Indian trials, Pfizer refused. It’s probably not coincidence that India chose not to authorize the most expensive vaccine with the most difficult logistics system.

Reactions: LBremser
Is it fair to even call it a vaccine? There's a vaccine for polio and smallpox which protect you from getting it. But doesn't the covid 'vaccine' just lessen your symptoms? You can still get it and still be an asymptomatic spreader. They've been trying for decades and decades to come up with one, and now we have four or five in under a year? Let's be honest, the upper respiratory system almost has its own immune system and is incredibly difficult to isolate for a vaccine.

Is it fair to even call it a vaccine? There's a vaccine for polio and smallpox which protect you from getting it. But doesn't the covid 'vaccine' just lessen your symptoms? You can still get it and still be an asymptomatic spreader. They've been trying for decades and decades to come up with one, and now we have four or five in under a year? Let's be honest, the upper respiratory system almost has its own immune system and is incredibly difficult to isolate for a vaccine.
Is it fair to ignore the Phase 3 trial results that statistically determined the effectiveness? Is it fair to completely ignore the rigorous CDC review process? The answer is just don't get the vaccine if you don't believe those things. Make sure to keep yourself out of the vaccine line and give your spot up to people who want the vaccine. Simple.

P.S. 41.2 Million doses have already been administered in the U.S. Is it fair to ignore the experience of those people?

Last edited:
Is it fair to ignore the Phase 3 trial results that statistically determined the effectiveness? Is it fair to completely ignore the rigorous CDC review process? The answer is just don't get the vaccine if you don't believe those things. Make sure to keep yourself out of the vaccine line and give your spot up to people who want the vaccine. Simple.

P.S. 41.2 Million doses have already been administered in the U.S. Is it fair to ignore the experience of those people?
I have zero intention of getting any poorly vetted, unproven vaccines. I've had the covid. Took me three weeks to get over it. I now have the antibodies and the immunity so I'm good.

I have zero intention of getting any poorly vetted, unproven vaccines. I've had the covid. Took me three weeks to get over it. I now have the antibodies and the immunity so I'm good.
Good. Sounds fair to me. Glad you have antibodies and don't need to get in front of people in the vaccine line who don't have them. We need to make the vaccine available first to those that want it and don't have antibodies.

You sound like someone who is very careful about everything you put in your body, nothing wrong with that. If you had to choose between the vaccine and going through those three weeks over again, which would you choose?

You sound like someone who is very careful about everything you put in your body, nothing wrong with that. If you had to choose between the vaccine and going through those three weeks over again, which would you choose?
The 3 weeks. It was the equivalent of a mild flu for my wife and myself, more annoying than anything. I am open to changing my mind a year from now. And I don't tell anybody to not get it. To each his own. Our friends and family think we are anti-vaxxers. We are not, but we are careful and do a fair amount of research when it comes to important decisions like this.

I agree with your post except for one detail about India.

Regarding India, my Google search says at the moment there are only two approved Covid vaccines for use in India. One is the AstraZeneca vaccine and the other is an Indian developed vaccine by Bharat Biotech (some question the approval process for that one). As far as I know though there is no Chinese vaccine approved for use in India.
You are correct. Too much bourbon last night.

Yours is one case where I wouldn't personally recommend getting vaccinated. Your chance of having a reaction to the vaccine does seem to be a little higher if you've recently had COVID from what I've read.

Don't kill the messenger, just reporting the news: You may soon need a “vaccine passport” to travel. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is working on the IATA Travel Pass - a global, standardized solution to authenticate all country regulations regarding COVID-19 travel requirements.

Just an additional observation, no particular point. A growing number of employers actually are paying bonuses to employees as an incentive for them to get vaccinated (including McDonalds).

Last edited:
Don't kill the messenger, just reporting the news: You may soon need a “vaccine passport” to travel. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is working on the IATA Travel Pass - a global, standardized solution to authenticate all country regulations regarding COVID-19 travel requirements.

Just an additional observation, no particular point. A growing number of employers actually are paying bonuses to employees as an incentive for them to get vaccinated (including McDonalds).
Ooh, $100! 😆😆😆

Its exhausting fighting you on this front. We aren’t doing it because we are trying to convince you otherwise. You’re a deadbeat. We do it so that nobody else with a fragile mind, like yours, is influenced by your Chinese propaganda.

Every western government has authorized the Pfizer vaccine but India is the government you trust?

India gave emergency authorization to a vaccine that had even less safety data than the Pfizer vaccine.

India asked Pfizer to do Indian trials, Pfizer refused. It’s probably not coincidence that India chose not to authorize the most expensive vaccine with the most difficult logistics system.
Keep fighting the good fight. Without your virtue signaling and lies, heathenous deadbeats like me would just present evidence. Scary. See ya at the country club.

anybody could see the vaccine passport for air travel coming. It will be just another good reason for me to drive instead of fly. If it can be done in 16 hours, I'm behind the wheel from now on. Let me tell you some of the proposals I'm hearing coming out the CDC now are going to be met with widespread revolt IMO if they actually try to enforce them. The extremists are back in control of the bureaucracy and they're losing their minds. I can't wait until the EPA starts releasing their new rules for my farm.

anybody could see the vaccine passport for air travel coming. It will be just another good reason for me to drive instead of fly. If it can be done in 16 hours, I'm behind the wheel from now on. Let me tell you some of the proposals I'm hearing coming out the CDC now are going to be met with widespread revolt IMO if they actually try to enforce them. The extremists are back in control of the bureaucracy and they're losing their minds. I can't wait until the EPA starts releasing their new rules for my farm.

This sucks for people like me who do a ton of international travel, but are not going to be getting the vaccine.

This sucks for people like me who do a ton of international travel, but are not going to be getting the vaccine.
If I did a lot of international travel I would get vaccinated. Either that or IF you've already had COVID, get an antibody test and keep the test results. We're headed to a level of leftist government control and decisions like nobody could have ever imagined. The Biden pronouncement about carbonless energy is just the start. We're screwed. They've got most major networks and ALL social media companies in their pocket. At some point they'll attempt to completely regulate the internet like China does and track dissenting people as terrorists.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
If I did a lot of international travel I would get vaccinated. Either that or IF you've already had COVID, get an antibody test and keep the test results. We're headed to a level of leftist government control and decisions like nobody could have ever imagined. The Biden pronouncement about carbonless energy is just the start. We're screwed. They've got most major networks and ALL social media companies in their pocket. At some point they'll attempt to completely regulate the internet like China does and track dissenting people as terrorists.
I’m a healthy 35 year old. I’m good for awhile

I’m a healthy 35 year old. I’m good for awhile
Good for you. Good luck with the airlines. Biden's staff is openly talking about instituting a vaccine mandate if you want to fly or take any public transportation. Hopefully a cooler head will pull them back from the brink.

Good for you. Good luck with the airlines. Biden's staff is openly talking about instituting a vaccine mandate if you want to fly or take any public transportation. Hopefully a cooler head will pull them back from the brink.
We all knew Biden was a dipshit but he has lost his damn mind. I was hoping he’d be a moderate but he too has fallen to the radical left.

From the trials, they learned that the 4 or 5 % who did get covid after being immunized had mild symptoms.
How does that compare with the percentage of people with 0 or mild symptoms from the actual virus, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT