ADVERTISEMENT

OT: COVID-19 news. Out of over 3000 positive tests in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
c63cb05d14.png
What was his preexisting health problem that contributed to his problem? Did they disclose his diabetes or HIV infection? Was he an IV drug abuser? You've got no idea what was going on with him but your ilk is more than happy to make a poster child out of him. The latest talking point is kids with Kawasaki Syndrome. Guess what. Hundreds if not thousands of kids develop Kawasaki's from seemingly innocuous infections every year such as the common cold or strep. Young healthy people without an underlying health problem aren't dying from COVID-19. That is the word being sent down from the CDC to the M.D. that I sleep with.

Last edited:
We don't have soldiers close together today? People actually read newspapers and I believe we had wire services right? It isn't like they were relying on the freaking Pony Express. People actually were probably better informed then than they are now with all of the misinformation out there. Basically, we've got better antibiotics to control secondary infections, oxygen therapy and ventilators. Other than that what's the difference. The ventilators did more harm in many cases early on. We don't have a vaccine and we don't seem to have an anti-viral drug that works. Lots of smoke has been blown up our ass by multiple companies wanting to be the one but according to what the CDC sends my spouse, none of them work very well.

You better find some other reasons to pump up this virus versus the Spanish flu. I MIGHT give you the better disinfectants but never mind they had lye soaps that kill just about everything known to man. The Spanish flu killed over 6% of the U.S.'s population. This virus is trending in the U.S. according to worldometer to less than .5%. This is a very bad virus but IMO I don't think we should be browbeating somebody over posting something that is technically correct. This virus is not worse than the Spanish flu.

Uhhhhmmm, I think you're arguing with someone who technically agrees with you. Modern virology and mass communication is worlds better than 1918. But IMO, killing off 5% of the world's population (which happened with the spanish flu) would be a good thing.
First: It will save us from the global warming Armageddon by reducing the number of people exhaling CO2.
Second: Allow for more biodiversity by freeing up some real-estate
Third: Cull the weaklings from the heard resulting in a race of
Übermensch

3tnjmc.jpg

Reactions: leodisflowers
Comparing a pandemic 100 years ago to today means what? People are saying this is like a “normal” flu season, which is horse crap. It’s deadlier than our typical flu season, will it kill as many as the 1918 flu? I hope not, we have 100 years of science and experience to not repeat that.
I haven't seen anybody say this is "like a normal flu season". I've seen this is like a bad flu season which would technically be accurate. I agree this isn't like the average seasonal flu. BTW, did SoFLHusker get a vacation or is he on a ventilator? IF we had a vaccine for this, this would be less significant than the flu IMO just due to the fact that generally mammalian CVs don't have near the rapid antigenic drift that influenza does. Epidemiologically it will be interesting to see what kind of staying power this one has and if it becomes endemic. I've been saying since the beginning of this deal that more than likely we'll all be getting CV vaccine every year just like the flu vaccine. It was actually kind of odd for a CV the way SARS died out.

Agreed the travel restrictions limiting ejecting people is annoying . . . OTOH, the restrictions limi

Uhhhhmmm, I think you're arguing with someone who technically agrees with you. Modern virology and mass communication is worlds better than 1918. But IMO, killing off 5% of the world's population (which happened with the spanish flu) would be a good thing.
First: It will save us from the global warming Armageddon by reducing the number of people exhaling CO2.
Second: Allow for more biodiversity by freeing up some real-estate
Third: Cull the weaklings from the heard resulting in a race of
Übermensch

3tnjmc.jpg
Don't forget all the methane reduction we would get by killing off 5% of the world's population. Did you realize that the average vegetarian gives off over 50% more methane than a meat eating human? I calculated the amount of methane given off by a human a year or so ago. It's shocking. The 350 million people in the U.S give off WAY more methane than the cattle do. Supposedly vegetarians are dying at a higher rate than non-vegetarians from COVID-19. There's yer sign.

What was his preexisting health problem that contributed to his problem? Did they disclose his diabetes or HIV infection? Was he an IV drug abuser? You've got no idea what was going on with him but the your ilk is more than happy to make a poster child out of him. The latest talking point is kids with Kawasaki Syndrome. Guess what. Hundreds if not thousands of kids develop Kawasaki's from seemingly innocuous infections every year such as the common cold or strep. Young healthy people without an underlying health problem aren't dying from COVID-19. That is the word being sent down from the CDC to the M.D. that I sleep with.

Man, there is random stuff that happens with all viruses, you know that. NVSS numbers, despite being laggy, already show COVID is more deadly for anyone 15 and up than this flu season was.

The CDC is worried enough to put out a warning for kids who had COVID (even if mild) and then present with complications later.

Like the flu, most people without underlying issues won’t die from a virus. But that doesn’t mean that we aren’t concerned, especially when 30-40% of the US population has one or more risk factors (Obesity, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma) that are demonstrated to have higher risk of COVID complications.

https://www.aappublications.org/news/2020/05/14/covid19inflammatory051420

Man, there is random stuff that happens with all viruses, you know that. NVSS numbers, despite being laggy, already show COVID is more deadly for anyone 15 and up than this flu season was.

The CDC is worried enough to put out a warning for kids who had COVID (even if mild) and then present with complications later.

Like the flu, most people without underlying issues won’t die from a virus. But that doesn’t mean that we aren’t concerned, especially when 30-40% of the US population has one or more risk factors (Obesity, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma) that are demonstrated to have higher risk of COVID complications.

This is actually a good argument for fighting against lethargy, more so than a good argument for destroying 240 years of nation-building.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Don't forget all the methane reduction we would get by killing off 5% of the world's population. Did you realize that the average vegetarian gives off over 50% more methane than a meat eating human? I calculated the amount of methane given off by a human a year or so ago. It's shocking. The 350 million people in the U.S give off WAY more methane than the cattle do. Supposedly vegetarians are dying at a higher rate than non-vegetarians from COVID-19. There's yer sign.

You do realize that someone is going to attack you as a racist for being a fan of Bill Engvall

Take those numbers on risk factors with a grain of salt. There's a wide range of degrees of all of those things and the threshold is pretty low for a couple of those. Once they get entered in the computer, they're there for your entire life now. It's ridiculous how little it takes to get labeled as obese by the government or your insurer and I guarantee you that a large percentage of people carrying an extra 20-30 lbs of weight are not at any higher risk than the rest of us. About 6-7 years ago at a muscular 6' and 165lbs I was told by my insurers nurse that I was considered obese.:confused:

I haven't seen anybody say this is "like a normal flu season". I've seen this is like a bad flu season which would technically be accurate. I agree this isn't like the average seasonal flu. BTW, did SoFLHusker get a vacation or is he on a ventilator? IF we had a vaccine for this, this would be less significant than the flu IMO just due to the fact that generally mammalian CVs don't have near the rapid antigenic drift that influenza does. Epidemiologically it will be interesting to see what kind of staying power this one has and if it becomes endemic. I've been saying since the beginning of this deal that more than likely we'll all be getting CV vaccine every year just like the flu vaccine. It was actually kind of odd for a CV the way SARS died out.

Yort2000 has repeatedly tried to compare deaths to recent flu seasons, however looking back he/she did call it bad, not normal, so I do stand corrected.

And I still hold out hope that this one dies like SARS, personally debating getting my kid the antibody test. Went to NYC around XMAS and my kid had 103+ fever and was flu/strep negative the first week of January. A nasty respiratory bug went around the office around the same time, with a coworker ending up in the ICU with an unknown respiratory bug at the time. Multiple people had persistent 3-6 week dry coughs in the office, including myself throughout January and February also. Who knows?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

I've already brought up Kawasaki's Syndrome in an earlier response to SBH. It's the best new way for the media to grab everybody's attention and lobby for keeping the kids home from school. This syndrome affects hundreds if not thousands of kids every year and is thought to be caused by an immune response to any number of infectious agents. Generally pediatricians recognize it immediately when they see it and treat it appropriately. It is not surprising that we're seeing it in response to infection with COVID-19. Even given the number of kids experiencing it in New York City, it is not a common sequela.

Yort2000 has repeatedly tried to compare deaths to recent flu seasons, however looking back he/she did call it bad, not normal, so I do stand corrected.

And I still hold out hope that this one dies like SARS, personally debating getting my kid the antibody test. Went to NYC around XMAS and my kid had 103+ fever and was flu/strep negative the first week of January. A nasty respiratory bug went around the office around the same time, with a coworker ending up in the ICU with an unknown respiratory bug at the time. Multiple people had persistent 3-6 week dry coughs in the office, including myself throughout January and February also. Who knows?
I think this one is past dying off like SARs did. I do like the worldometer predictions for a pretty flat curve that slopes off to virtually zero by August 1st. I think that is overly optimistic but it lends some optimism to an onslaught of doom and gloom by multiple news outlets that IMO are using this pandemic to drive ratings and a political agenda.

I keep reading this post and have to go back and comment on something else that I glossed over. You do realize that the group "people 15 and up" contain a LARGE number of people and kids with some horrible predisposing factors including cystic fibrosis, severe asthma, cancers/chemotherapy, juvenile diabetes, etc etc etc. There's not much you can do to reduce their risk other than to put them in a bubble. The lockdown didn't really significantly reduce their risk according to New York's numbers. The key for people with preexisting conditions is a vaccine. For healthy young people less than 50, the mortality risk is extremely low.

CDC revised 2017-18 flu deaths UP to 80,000.

Folks, you aren't winning this flu virus being more dangerous than Covid-19 argument, so stop already.

You're also not going to revise history by trying to minimize this virus. That's why this administration looks foolish to begin with...because they tried to minimize Covid-19 from the outset, and have killed thousands as a result.

Folks, you aren't winning this flu virus being more dangerous than Covid-19 argument, so stop already.

You're also not going to revise history by trying to minimize this virus. That's why this administration looks foolish to begin with...because they tried to minimize Covid-19, and killed thousands in the process.
Bullshit. This administration didn't kill anybody. The governors of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on the other hand could be accused of that for requiring nursing homes to accept COVID-19 positive patients. The health director for the state of Pennsylvania (a good Dem), took her own mom out of the nursing home when she directed them to accept COVID-19. You better go look again at where the majority of deaths have occurred and the actions of those state's leaders before you go around laying blame.

Bullshit. This administration didn't kill anybody. The governors of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on the other hand could be accused of that for requiring nursing homes to accept COVID-19 positive patients. The health director for the state of Pennsylvania (a good Dem), took her own mom out of the nursing home when she directed them to accept COVID-19. You better go look again at where the majority of deaths have occurred and the actions of those state's leaders before you go around laying blame.

I've heard estimates that anywhere from 40-60% of deaths are from nursing homes/assisted living facilities. That's been my biggest worry, as my grandfather is in a nursing home in Omaha. We were going to visit in April but had to cancel our trip out to Nebraska due to the outbreak.

You're also not going to revise history by trying to minimize this virus. That's why this administration looks foolish to begin with...because they tried to minimize Covid-19 from the outset, and have killed thousands as a result.

I am unsure of your argument. This not the great plague, but it is greater than the flu. I think the reaction has been greater than the virus. I look forward too extensive testing because I believe your feelz will be hurt. I'm sure you will talk about social distancing and will forget Cuomo and Pelosi in your self righteous diatribe. But, this isn't what you wished it to be.

I am unsure of your argument. This not the great plague, but it is greater than the flu. I think the reaction has been greater than the virus. I look forward too extensive testing because I believe your feelz will be hurt. I'm sure you will talk about social distancing and will forget Cuomo and Pelosi in your self righteous diatribe. But, this isn't what you wished it to be.

See if you can put that in English next time. The reader generally enjoys the experience much more.

What was his preexisting health problem that contributed to his problem? Did they disclose his diabetes or HIV infection? Was he an IV drug abuser? You've got no idea what was going on with him but your ilk is more than happy to make a poster child out of him. The latest talking point is kids with Kawasaki Syndrome. Guess what. Hundreds if not thousands of kids develop Kawasaki's from seemingly innocuous infections every year such as the common cold or strep. Young healthy people without an underlying health problem aren't dying from COVID-19. That is the word being sent down from the CDC to the M.D. that I sleep with.
You've finally done it.
5b8e2fe61a.png

85b4c05353.png

Last edited:
See if you can put that in English next time. The reader generally enjoys the experience much more.

It's ok bro. Your hysterics were unnecessary and wrong. Be a man and admit it. I enjoyed reading your posts because I already knew you were wrong.

You and a few others went bat-shit crazy, even when nothing was known. Then you doubled down as the models showed less deaths. Now, you refuse to accept your lapse or maybe your regular poor judgement.

Actually think for yourself. You will be able to understand my posts, and you won't seem like such a douche.

Oh yes, my friend, your President has killed thousands that didn't need to die. How, you ask?

I'm going to illustrate how silly you appear by providing a time line of his inaction (by going golfing while people were dying), dragging his feet (by holding political rallies while people were dying), minimizing the virus, and his quotes. Here ya go..

Trump timeline..

Dec 18th - House Impeaches Trump.

-Jan 8th - First CDC warning of Covid-19.

-Jan 9th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Jan14th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Jan 16h - House sends impeachment articles to Senate.

-Jan 18th - Trump golfs. :mad:

-Jan 19th - Trump golfs. :mad:

-Jan 20th - First case of coronavirus in the US, Washington State.

-Jan 22nd - "No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." :eek:

-Jan 24th - "It will all work out well." :eek:

-Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Jan 30th - "We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully." :eek:

-Feb 1st - Trump golfs. :mad:

-Feb 2nd - "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China." :eek:

-Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then takes a five-day weekend.

-Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Feb 10th - "Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away." :eek:

-Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42.

-Feb 15th - Trump golfs. :mad:

-Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Feb 19th - "I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along." :eek:

-Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally. :mad:

-Feb 24th - "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" :eek:

-Feb 25th - "CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus." Laughing:eek:

-Feb 25th - "I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine." :eek: :mad:

-Feb 26th - "Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done." :eek:

-Feb 26th - "We're going very substantially down, not up." Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." :eek::mad:

-Feb 27th: "One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear." :eek::mad:

-Feb 28th - "We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical." :eek::mad:

-Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally. "This their new hoax. Relax, we're doing great." :eek::mad:

-Mar 2nd - "You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?" Laughing:eek:

-Mar 2nd - "A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly." :eek:

-Mar 4th: "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better." :eek:

-Mar 5th - "I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work." :eek:

-Mar 5th - "The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!"

-Mar 6th - "I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down." :eek:

-Mar 6th - "There is no testing kit shortage, nor has there ever been." :eek::mad:

-Mar 6th - "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good." :eek::mad:

-Mar 6th - "I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president." Laughing:eek:

-Mar 6th - "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."

-Mar 7th - Trump golfs. :mad:

-Mar 8th - Trump golfs. :mad:

-Mar 8th - "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus." Laughing:eek:

-Mar 9th - "This blindsided the world." :eek::mad:

Mar 9th - "The Fake News Media & their partner, the Democratic Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation."

-Mar 10th - "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away." :eek::mad:

-Mar 13th - [Declared state of emergency].

-Mar 13th - "No, I don't take responsibility at all." :eek::mad:

Mar 15th - "This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over." :eek::mad:

Mar 15th - Trump said "We are doing great. This will pass." on the exact same day that the CDC said to keep group gatherings under 50 for 8 weeks.

-Mar 17th - "This is a pandemic," Mr. Trump told reporters. "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." Laughing:eek:

Mar 18th - "I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously, and have done a very good job from the beginning"

Mar 18th - "It’s not racist at all. No. Not at all. It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate."

Mar 18th - "No, I’ve always viewed it as serious, there was no difference yesterday from days before. I feel the tone is similar but some people said it wasn’t." :eek:

-Mar 23th - Dow Jones closes at 18,591.93.

-Mar 25th - 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment. :(

-Mar 30th - Dow Jones closes at 21,917.16.

-Apr 1st - "Did you know I was number one on Facebook? I just found out I’m number one on Facebook. I thought that was very nice, for whatever it means." (Trump has 25 million likes, Obama has 55 million for comparison) :mad::mad::mad:

-Apr 1st - "I don’t think I would have done any better had I not been impeached."

-Apr 2nd - 6.6 million Americans file for unemployment. :(

-Apr 2nd - More than 1000 Americans die from coronavirus in a single day. Over 5000 dead total. :(:mad:

-Apr 3rd - “The models show hundreds of thousands of people are going to die and you know what I want to do? I want to come way under the model,” Trump said. “The professionals did the models and I was never involved in a model. At least this kind of a model.” :mad::mad::mad:

Edit - Oh, and don't forget "Injecting Disinfectants!!!" RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

And now...he is ONCE AGAIN minimizing this virus, by attempting to open the country up without widespread testing. When will you finally learn?

And you guys think this administration didn't suck at responding to this virus??? You poor duped saps..
I can guess how you are voting this fall then.

Oh yes, my friend, your President has killed thousands that didn't need to die. How, you ask?

I'm going to illustrate how silly you appear by providing a time line of his inaction (by going golfing while people were dying), dragging his feet (by holding political rallies while people were dying), minimizing the virus, and his quotes. Here ya go..

Trump timeline..

-Jan 22nd - "No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." :eek:

-Jan 30th - "We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully." :eek:

-Feb 10th - "Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away." :eek:

-Feb 19th - "I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along." :eek:

-Feb 24th - "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" :eek:

-Feb 25th - "CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus." Laughing:eek:

-Feb 25th - "I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine." :eek: :mad:

-Feb 26th - "Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done." :eek:

-Feb 26th - "We're going very substantially down, not up." Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." :eek::mad:

-Feb 28th - "We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical." :eek::mad:

-Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally. "This their new hoax. Relax, we're doing great." :eek::mad:

-Mar 2nd - "You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?" Laughing:eek:

-Mar 2nd - "A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly." :eek:

-Mar 4th: "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better." :eek:

-Mar 5th - "The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!"

-Mar 6th - "I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down." :eek:

-Mar 6th - "There is no testing kit shortage, nor has there ever been." :eek::mad:

-Mar 6th - "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good." :eek::mad:

-Mar 6th - "I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president." Laughing:eek:

-Mar 6th - "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."

-Mar 8th - "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus." Laughing:eek:

Mar 9th - "The Fake News Media & their partner, the Democratic Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation."

Mar 15th - "This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over." :eek::mad:

Mar 15th - Trump said "We are doing great. This will pass." on the exact same day that the CDC said to keep group gatherings under 50 for 8 weeks.

-Mar 17th - "This is a pandemic," Mr. Trump told reporters. "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." Laughing:eek:

Mar 18th - "I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously, and have done a very good job from the beginning"

Mar 18th - "It’s not racist at all. No. Not at all. It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate."

Mar 18th - "No, I’ve always viewed it as serious, there was no difference yesterday from days before. I feel the tone is similar but some people said it wasn’t." :eek:

-Apr 1st - "Did you know I was number one on Facebook? I just found out I’m number one on Facebook. I thought that was very nice, for whatever it means." (Trump has 25 million likes, Obama has 55 million for comparison) :mad::mad::mad:

-Apr 1st - "I don’t think I would have done any better had I not been impeached."

-Apr 2nd - More than 1000 Americans die from coronavirus in a single day. Over 5000 dead total. :(:mad:

-Apr 3rd - “The models show hundreds of thousands of people are going to die and you know what I want to do? I want to come way under the model,” Trump said. “The professionals did the models and I was never involved in a model. At least this kind of a model.” :mad::mad::mad:

Edit - Oh, and don't forget "Injecting Disinfectants!!!" RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

And now...he is ONCE AGAIN minimizing this virus, by attempting to open the country up without widespread testing. When will you finally learn?

And you guys think this administration didn't suck at responding to this virus??? You poor duped saps..

What fair and balanced publication did you copy and paste that crap from?

Trump timeline..

Hmm. Well I seem to remember hearing that between 2.2 and 9 million Americans were going to die from this, so I would say that Trump actually saved millions of lives with his response.

Or 17 million, or 100 million, who knows? We can’t keep count well in 2020, so who knows in 1918-1920.

If we truly let COVID run for 3 years like the 1918 pandemic did, who knows how many could die. But we won’t do that, we have science and treatments.

Hence my comments about apples and rocks, one is a comparison to a 3 year period while the other is 6-7 months in. One had no medicine, limited medical resources and a world war raging.
Even if its well over a hundred million, it still wouldnt catch the spanish flu.
Theres over three times as many people today.

Meanwhile,cancer is slowly being cured, in the same media light.
As the media sensationalizes, people aren't screening, and therefore,cancer is way down.

I hate our media today. How many thousands will die from cancer because of this, mean while, I suspect there are some hoping they get the wuhan too,so they can claim it instead of the cancer.

I hate the media.

Meanwhile,cancer is slowly being cured, in the same media light.
As the media sensationalizes, people aren't screening, and therefore,cancer is way down.

I hate our media today. How many thousands will die from cancer because of this, mean while, I suspect there are some hoping they get the wuhan too,so they can claim it instead of the cancer.

I hate the media.

Steer clear of the media at all costs. Just pay attention to true news headlines (facts only). Do your own research on topics that interest you and reach your own conclusions. Vote with your brain, not your facebook friends.

and GBR!

Steer clear of the media at all costs. Just pay attention to true news headlines (facts only). Do your own research on topics that interest you and reach your own conclusions. Vote with your brain, not your facebook friends.

and GBR!
If there's one thing, it's this
https://www.foxnews.com/science/cov...rmaceutical-coronavirus-antibody-breakthrough
They arent perfect, but as good as it gets nowadays, as old 'debunked' stories of theirs are now fact.
Too bad there's no competition, so much capability lost.

From my link
We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

It's ok bro. Your hysterics were unnecessary and wrong. Be a man and admit it. I enjoyed reading your posts because I already knew you were wrong.

You and a few others went bat-shit crazy, even when nothing was known. Then you doubled down as the models showed less deaths. Now, you refuse to accept your lapse or maybe your regular poor judgement.

Actually think for yourself. You will be able to understand my posts, and you won't seem like such a douche.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Not one of the states has fulfilled the White House's own guidelines to be opening back up, but don't let that 'small' detail get in the way. Dumb is no way to go through life.

And now this virus will blossom again, and we'll be right back where we started. But we've come to expect that from this administration. Failure at every step of handling this.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Not one of the states has fulfilled the White House's own guidelines to be opening back up, but don't let that 'small' detail get in the way. Dumb is no way to go through life.

And now this virus will blossom again, and we'll be right back where we started. But we've come to expect that from this administration. Failure at every step of handling this.
https://rt.live/
Just look at this.
No more guidelines this or that, just look

Reactions: otismotis08

How is the states opening up against the White House guidelines an failure by this administration?

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Hmm. Well I seem to remember hearing that between 2.2 and 9 million Americans were going to die from this, so I would say that Trump actually saved millions of lives with his response.

Conservatives are so completely out of touch with reality on the handling of this virus. I provide you with the proof...right in front of your eyes, and you still don't believe it. It would be hilarious, is it weren't so sad that so many are dying that didn't have to.

How is the states opening up against the White House guidelines an failure by this administration?
Because,I wont say it.
I believe we have a cure coming, look for tomorrow's news, honest, then the blowhards lose any pol leverage they thought they had. Ignoring common sense as usual along the way.

Fearful living is not living.

It seems like you have difficulty separating the two. There's a reality in being able to criticize the administration's response, but there's also a reality in reviewing data and understanding that the virus isnt as bad as originally thought. Worse than the flu, no question. But you've seemed to pivot to openly rooting for the virus because of your disdain for Trump.

It seems like you have difficulty separating the two. There's a reality in being able to criticize the administration's response, but there's also a reality in reviewing data and understanding that the virus isnt as bad as originally thought. Worse than the flu, no question. But you've seemed to pivot to openly rooting for the virus because of your disdain for Trump.

Well said.

I suspect it is two or three times worse than a bad flu, and just as contagious. Low pandemic, but only because of its newness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT