ADVERTISEMENT

OT: COVID-19 news. Out of over 3000 positive tests in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1jfxrZXQAA8eOH-857x1024.jpg

This great conservative represents a generation.

No matter what time period we look at, nothing will adjust the death toll caused by the buffoonery of the governors of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Somewhere along the line Fauci forgot to issue guidance for the most vulnerable of all. Nursing homes. NOW the CDC is "looking at best practices" for nursing homes. I find it ironic that while they locked down whole cities, they sent COVID-19 positive patients to nursing homes at a time when my rural very low incidence state was locking down nursing homes, doing temperatue checks on all employees and home quarantining all employees.

Context matters. In many ways, without the nursing home deaths on the east coast and Washington caused in large part by governmental stupidity, this would be epidemiologically very similar to a very bad flu season. I will remind you that the Spanish flu killed approximately 675,000 people in the U.S. Worldometer has us at a projection of roughly 140,000 by fall. I predict over all that we'll be less than 350,000 total and probably much less.
My wife's nursing home here in rural Kansas has been on lock down since March 14. East Coast Govs did the worst thing possible.

I am and I just want you to be happy. If that means leaving this country you so clearly can't stand, we'll survive in your absence.
DSYPB7CQIFBUPHKVQQMMOT4OGA.jpg

images

These people don't seem happy...should the leave too?
I thought I was unhappy so it must be tyranny and then I realized my AR-15 was out of ammo so I went to get some but it had been bought all up so I just have to sit on the board and whine...I didn't want to go to the capital without a gun.

Reactions: GILL T
IYte12qWWgCt2

DSYPB7CQIFBUPHKVQQMMOT4OGA.jpg

images

These people don't seem happy...should the leave too?
I thought I was unhappy so it must be tyranny and then I realized my AR-15 was out of ammo so I went to get some but it had been bought all up so I just have to sit on the board and whine...I didn't want to go to the capital without a gun.

Every afternoon, once sobered up enough to type:

200.gif

Also folks, make sure you get plenty of the D every day...people who are deficient in the D, who don't get enough D, or enter the hospital without enough D are many times more likely to get severe respiratory symptoms.

Keep in mind this is all coming from Big D, and its accomplices.

Also folks, make sure you get plenty of the D every day...people who are deficient in the D, who don't get enough D, or enter the hospital without enough D are many times more likely to get severe respiratory symptoms.
Gotta go outside. Get plenty of cholesterol and sunlight so your body makes its own. Supplements aren't good

Reactions: dinglefritz
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”

-known

Reactions: WHCSC
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”

-known
diversity is our strength

"I'm not sure I can commit one way or the other, but right now that's the plan," said Jared Kushner when asked by an interviewer whether he could commit that elections would be held on Nov. 3.

I agree we shoulda open this thing so them tatoo parlors and booty salons get their business but not sure about the nations election. The president will do whats right he tells the truth unlike other politicians.

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million - 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 - 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 - 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

Fact, common flu kills more young than wuhan.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and bluenrg
CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million - 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 - 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 - 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

Fact, common flu kills more young than wuhan.

Every age group 15+ has more deaths in a short season than the full flu season this year, and kids 5-18 were highly sheltered with school closings across the country.

Now there are hundreds of kids across the country seeing complications and deaths from COVID that were unexpected and are just now being understood. Now flu and COVID data in this season, we’re talking about 12 COVID deaths under the age of 14 and 89 flu deaths in the same age group.

However we are talking 4133 deaths from COVID in the 25-54 age group vs 838 in the 25-54 Age group for the flu, meaning with deaths still rolling in from COVID, people 25-54 are at least 5X more likely to dies from COVID than this years flu.

These numbers are still in flux, but will only get worse.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Every age group 15+ has more deaths in a short season than the full flu season this year, and kids 5-18 were highly sheltered with school closings across the country.

Now there are hundreds of kids across the country seeing complications and deaths from COVID that were unexpected and are just now being understood. Now flu and COVID data in this season, we’re talking about 12 COVID deaths under the age of 14 and 89 flu deaths in the same age group.

However we are talking 4133 deaths from COVID in the 25-54 age group vs 838 in the 25-54 Age group for the flu, meaning with deaths still rolling in from COVID, people 25-54 are at least 5X more likely to dies from COVID than this years flu.

Now, since wuhan is likely three times as deadly, multiply those young deaths by three,right?
If it,wuhan surpasses young deaths, it's likely we need to have a percentage.

That percentage is higher with the common flu.

You have to test it against itself, or r just name, say, ebola number one every time.
This is assuming wuhans not going away, and assuming these high numbers wont ever be seen again after its run its initial course.
In other words, like any other virus vs humanity.
But once overall numbers drop, the counts, the numbers of young dying will be below common flu.

By this I mean, second and continuing seasons, as it mutates to a less deadly form, which is likely.
So, the pct of overall deaths of a virus of a particular age group.
5%, if it 80,000 overall, in which 4000 are that age group.

Last edited:

Problem is, this time is the most accurate numbers, and no one was writing down flu as cause of death when confronted with morbidities,the ME wrote the morbidity, not the flu.
Actually changing how it was done then vs now.

SARs was a young killer.

I think getting data, all forms, Georgia going first,NY crowded,somewhat unfettered early on, all the data, the scenarios will help us on the next one.

Wuhans likely three times potentially worse case common flu season, if we dont get a vaccing

Now, since wuhan is likely three times as deadly, multiply those young deaths by three,right?
If it,wuhan surpasses young deaths, it's likely we need to have a percentage.

That percentage is higher with the common flu.

You have to test it against itself, or r just name, say, ebola number one every time.
This is assuming wuhans not going away, and assuming these high numbers wont ever be seen again after its run its initial course.
In other words, like any other virus vs humanity.
But once overall numbers drop, the counts, the numbers of young dying will be below common flu

Maybe the very young, 14 and under will be close in deaths, every group 15+ already have higher numbers.

Plus, we have 50 years of Coronavirus related experiences that show that they just don’t hit kids as hard as adults for whatever reasons, here’s a study from the prior viruses, including SARS.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2957994/

With that said, Coronavirus and the flu have always been seasonal, is that due to temperatures? I have my doubts that viruses that live in the human body at 98 degrees and up are dying by air temperatures, but my thoughts are stronger UV starting in April, combined with more humid air fight against the virus.

So go outside, get some air and keep your distance.

Maybe the very young, 14 and under will be close in deaths, every group 15+ already have higher numbers.

Plus, we have 50 years of Coronavirus related experiences that show that they just don’t hit kids as hard as adults for whatever reasons, here’s a study from the prior viruses, including SARS.

With that said, Coronavirus and the flu have always been seasonal, is that due to temperatures? I have my doubts that viruses that live in the human body at 98 degrees and up are dying by air temperatures, but my thoughts are stronger UV starting in April, combined with more humid air fight against the virus.

Yep, uv and people outside. Only so many hours in a day, only so many opportunities to catch it.
No virus loading in the atmosphere outside.

Maybe a chicken an egg thing, but vitamin D may play a part, or, was virus load in patient knocked back by being outside in the uv more, slowing it, letting the body to have better early success?

Problem is, this time is the most accurate numbers, and no one was writing down flu as cause of death when confronted with morbidities,the ME wrote the morbidity, not the flu.
Actually changing how it was done then vs now.

SARs was a young killer.

I think getting data, all forms, Georgia going first,NY crowded,somewhat unfettered early on, all the data, the scenarios will help us on the next one.

Wuhans likely three times potentially worse case common flu season, if we dont get a vaccing

SARS was not a “young killer”, as per my link earlier, Coronaviruses typically are mild in kids unless they have other conditions that were pre-existing.

That chart doesn't take into account consumer or public debt load so its meaningless. QE is generally dismissed in these charts because theoretically it is a zero sum game, but in reality it is an exponential debt long term.
US-consumer-credit-total-2019-Q4.png

#debtgud
-1x-1.png

V5CMSFET5JFSRHRVFJ36BAGTII.jpg

d0a3e618-f60a-486d-ac7e-e58b73610d8a.png

irs-funding-chart.png

GLB_TAXEVASION1211_SC.jpg

djia-wages.jpg

grattan-house-prices-Vs-wages-410x231.jpg

#rocketman vs. #bubbleboy 2020
#dntblamewuhanbatflu

Last edited: