ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cornhole boards.

husker2612

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 29, 2010
Just curious if anyone would be interested in getting a custom cornhole board. I make them. Here are some I have done/ could do. Also have many other teams/ themes available. $250 with 8 bags. $225 without bags.
Nebraska_Corn_Huskers.png
s-l1600.png

s-l1600.png
Kansas_City_Royals_Triangle_Wood.png
il_1140xN.2375787213_lyhb.jpg
xmHtJ7Sf__26323.1552175695.jpg
il_794xN.2282665949_k2kn.jpg

Just curious if anyone would be interested in getting a custom cornhole board. I make them. Here are some I have done/ could do. Also have many other teams/ themes available. $250 with 8 bags. $225 without bags.
Nebraska_Corn_Huskers.png
s-l1600.png

s-l1600.png
Kansas_City_Royals_Triangle_Wood.png
il_1140xN.2375787213_lyhb.jpg
xmHtJ7Sf__26323.1552175695.jpg
il_794xN.2282665949_k2kn.jpg
Can I ask what you make these boards out of (ie. the type of wood)?

Reactions: husker2612
Can I ask what you make these boards out of (ie. the type of wood)?
Yeah the top is 1/2 plywood. The sides, legs and supports are 3/4 plywood. (which is the industry standard) The top design is either laminated vinyl or vinyl with 10 coats polyurethane. The rest is painted black with 3 coats polyurethane. Legs are collapsible for easier transport.

Yeah the top is 1/2 plywood. The sides, legs and supports are 3/4 plywood. (which is the industry standard) The top design is either laminated vinyl or vinyl with 10 coats polyurethane. The rest is painted black with 3 coats polyurethane. Legs are collapsible for easier transport.
So do you print the design on vinyl and then glue it to the board, covering with the poly to ensure it's protected long-term? Sorry for all the questions, just curious as the photos make them look like they are individual pieces of older wood that are then painted.

So do you print the design on vinyl and then glue it to the board, covering with the poly to ensure it's protected long-term? Sorry for all the questions, just curious as the photos make them look like they are individual pieces of older wood that are then painted.
Yeah the designs are printed onto the vinyl, glued to board and poly to protect.

They look nice but they look like the very same ones that I’ve seen on some of these online sporting goods stores.... if you’re making them on your own you do solid work though they look good

Reactions: husker2612
You offer a military discount 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ I Always ask! And how much would you expect the cost of shipping to be to WA?

You offer a military discount 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ I Always ask! And how much would you expect the cost of shipping to be to WA?
I don't sorry. Honestly shipping would be pretty high. You can probably get it cheaper at that point just buying online from a big company.

Honestly I’m thinking of building my own... And if you don’t mind me asking, what about the designs are you are you pulling like a stencil or something off line to use or are you free handing? I’d like to model mine after your first one pictured

Honestly I’m thinking of building my own... And if you don’t mind me asking, what about the designs are you are you pulling like a stencil or something off line to use or are you free handing? I’d like to model mine after your first one pictured
You can do a search for corn-hole wraps and should be able to find what you are looking for.

Its a vinyl wrap, google them.

You use plywood for the sides as well? Never heard of that. I use 1x4 select pine for the sides, legs and middle support. Wraps are getting much cheaper thank god.

Reactions: SkerInCo
If I didn't already have a Husker themed set (that doesn't look as cool as yours, mind you) I'd definitely be willing to pay that. Pretty sweet looking designs.

ADVERTISEMENT