ADVERTISEMENT

OT: boxing

What a monster fight that will be. Hope it works out.

Whats the rumors? Would love to see Bud get that enormous payout and retire
1 day ago, the report was Turki ($audi guy with copious amounts of dough) himself, saying he wants this fight and hopes no one gets in the way. Basically said, “If I want it, it will happen.” Bud wants the fight. Today the report from Saudi Arabia is that Canelo has said that “no amount of money” will convince him to take the fight. He was, again reportedly, offered upward toward $100 million. Turki was hoping for late ‘24 or very early ‘25. Alvarez does not want to play.

Last edited:
1 day ago, the report was Turki ($audi guy with copious amounts of dough) himself, saying he wants this fight and hopes no one gets in the way. Basically said, “If I want it, it will happen.” Bud wants the fight. Today the report from Saudi Arabia is that Canelo has said that “no amount of money” will convince him to take the fight. He was, again reportedly, offered upward toward $100 million. Turki was hoping for late ‘24 or very early ‘25. Alvarez does not want to play.
This flight is wild. It'd be like Mayweather vs Pacquiao when they were both at the top. Crawford will be challenged but I think he brings it home to Omaha.

It's such a good time to be a boxing fan!

Canelo is a red headed clown. Nothing more, nothing less. Crawford would retire his ass and he knows it. #tinyclownshoes

Hard to imagine Canelo ducking anyone, but he seems to want no part of Bud.
Kind of weird because he's 20 pounds bigger than Bud. Not sure what weight they would fight at but it ain't gonna be at 147 and Bud's not a big man even for welterweight.

Kind of weird because he's 20 pounds bigger than Bud. Not sure what weight they would fight at but it ain't gonna be at 147 and Bud's not a big man even for welterweight.
168 I believe but Canelo won't take the fight. Canelo already stated it's a no win either way for him wither way.

168 I believe but Canelo won't take the fight. Canelo already stated it's a no win either way for him wither way.
He's right, he wouldn't get much credit and he's got all his belts to lose.

I still think this has hit much better is to happen then a few months ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT