ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

Once ADA Dex's get rolling it will pump again. Should be late September Early October. That is what people are waiting for. The Smart Contracts went live, but TPS is the money maker. ADA is going to be a beast very soon.

Once ADA Dex's get rolling it will pump again. Should be late September Early October. That is what people are waiting for. The Smart Contracts went live, but TPS is the money maker. ADA is going to be a beast very soon.
Maybe, but how long have they been saying that?

Hex is a good long term play. Been the best performing asset the last 2 years. You can also stake for 40% apy. It's basically a CD on the blockchain that is designed to have long term holders earn more.

Maybe, but how long have they been saying that?
If you want to go down that path, how many times did they say Cardano is and will always be a ghost chain, and we will never have Smart Contracts? They are coming, and they are most open development team out there. They keep us holders informed on every move. It's pretty refreshing honestly.

Ethereum maxis are shitting their pants right now, and you hear the same FUD all too aften

I'm a whatever coin is pumping maximalist
there was a time a while ago, I'd pile into ada, then sol, then back to ada, then back to sol...
it was great one would pump then the other..

I got some eth cause if bitcoin goes up, it usually does a lil better than bitcoin..
I got some ada cause of smart contracts...

right now I have:
alot of moon river (going to hit $2,500), karura (going to hit $140) and dot
then eth, ada, kusama, luna, theta, vet, cosmos, graph, axs, link, matic & sdn

and if sol pumps I'll ape right back into that

Hex is a good long term play. Been the best performing asset the last 2 years. You can also stake for 40% apy. It's basically a CD on the blockchain that is designed to have long term holders earn more.
40%? How is that sustainable?

ok, as long as he doesn't say to send him 2 eth and get 4 in return :cool:
I personally know nothing about Bitcoin. He had to logo as his avatar for a while. Here’s the link to our free board.

Just stop by, you should be able to send a direct message to @lionlover same as you do here.
Warning he likes to bust balls, but he’s just messing around. He’s well known and liked on our boards. I also messaged him to let him know you might stop by. 👍🏻

Reactions: redwine65
What platform do you stake on?

40%? How is that sustainable?
That's if you stake for a longer time, like over 5 years. You can stake on their site or I think staking rewards app. Like a CD there are penalties for early or late withdrawal, so those are shared with stakers who withdraw properly. They're also forking eth in the next 1-2 months and making their own chain (pulsechain), so you get one pulse hex for every eth hex you have so it's a good time to get in.

Just to warn you hex maxis are intense, its almost like a cult.

I got in at 200.00, 600.00 and 1,200.00. So I got some room.
Not making recommendations at any price. Was fortunate to buy with disposal income and I put them in a trust for my grandsons and great-granddaughter.
Did so on the suggestion of my son who took a few years to even convince me to buy something that, at the time, I didn't even understand.

He was nice enough to buy me 5 and I've since bolstered my grandchildren's potential windfall. Purchasing fractions for a 3-5-7 year olds is inexpensive, but time is on their side.

Clearly, the potential to go to zero. At 43K if I were to jump in new, I likely would only buy fractions of a full BTC.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
BTC - I have some. But it’s like #4 in my crypto portfolio. I like Algorand and Cardano. And am eyeing Ergo.
I'm mostly moonriver & dot....some kusama, ada, codi, ergo & avalanche
btc may double and but some of them may do a lot more than double.
(codi is pumping abit cause of some news from a summit coming out tomorrow I think, something about cardano making codi it's stable coin)

Last edited:
Reactions: GretnaShawn
Read a few stories like this...my question is, what happens to the money? Does it go into the creators of Bitcoins pockets?? read something else fascinating about why this is skyrocketing now....and it made perfect sense but never thought of it..lot of other countries governments are raiding people's bank accounts for money, that isn't possible here, so people are using it as a safe haven in some cases and not always as just an investment.

The answer to your riddle, is that the value of Bitcoin goes up, because there are now fewer available and those lost Bitcoins will never be restored. So basically the antithesis to the USD.

my problem is I trade too much to leave coins anywhere very long (especially during a bull run), but that's good to know
So I've been watching moon river. Haven't gotten in. What makes you think it goes way up?

So I've been watching moon river. Haven't gotten in. What makes you think it goes way up?
well, I bought at 150 and it went up, and I heard a few folks say it would hit between 2000-2500 by the end of the year. it's used for kusama, so people will have to use it before moonbeam for polkadot...to make sure things run right...and moon river has more options in it then moon beam for adjusting things so some will continues to use moon river.....I will probably split the amount I have with moonbeam when it comes out.

moonriver makes eth useable, it reduces the gas cost and is written in the language eth developers use...
because gavin woods who made eth made moon river.

Last edited:
I don't know if hex is good or not, I suppose if it gets traction it may but I heard it has no use case and 1 person owns more than 50%

Reactions: GBRforLife1
So "Compund Labs" (who I have never heard of) accidently sent out 89mil in crypto currency when they sent an automated update recently to their users accounts, and they want it back. First threatening to dox anyone who didn't return it, and they also offered a 10% finders fee to return the rest.

So the question is, what would YOU do?

For me, I am not 100% sure. I know if it was a legit bank I'd assist any way I could, no if's and's or but's....no matter the amount, but for some reason I am not feelin the same love for crypto, but in the end I'd most likely accept their 10% offer and return the rest cause I don't steal......so how bout it Husker nation, what would you do???

So "Compund Labs" (who I have never heard of) accidently sent out 89mil in crypto currency when they sent an automated update recently to their users accounts, and they want it back. First threatening to dox anyone who didn't return it, and they also offered a 10% finders fee to return the rest.

For me, I am not 100% sure. I know if it was a legit bank I'd assist any way I could, no if's and's or but's....no matter the amount, but for some reason I am not feelin the same love for crypto, but in the end I'd most likely accept their 10% offer and return the rest cause I don't steal......so how bout it Husker nation, what would you do???
I'd hold it thru the second half of the bull run, sell at the top..then trade it for bitcoin after the blow off top

Reactions: dsmalls3
I don't know if hex is good or not, I suppose if it gets traction it may but I heard it has no use case and 1 person owns more than 50%

Since that video hex has done a 4-5x and was a less than .02 in April. Now its around .42 and hit .5 last week I think. With Pulsechain coming out (eth fork) it will be another huge opportunity IMO.
Richard Heart comes off as a douche but his track record is amazing, he's earned the right with the performance of hex. Hex has done over a 10,000x in less than 2 years, is #3 in market cap (only shown on nomics, it's gatekept by CMC) and staking allows you get get more gains and monetize time, its truly a unique product.

Now, theres risk in everything crypto, don't go all in on it but I have a few stakes for the 5 years coming out on my birthday.

I'm assuming they have identification for all those who received crypto that isn't really theirs. At the end of the day, you gotta do the right and legal thing.

If folks wanna keep that ill gotten gain, I suspect they will be getting some communication from the friendly neighborhood IRS.

It would never be worth the risk.

Since that video hex has done a 4-5x and was a less than .02 in April. Now its around .42 and hit .5 last week I think. With Pulsechain coming out (eth fork) it will be another huge opportunity IMO.
Richard Heart comes off as a douche but his track record is amazing, he's earned the right with the performance of hex. Hex has done over a 10,000x in less than 2 years, is #3 in market cap (only shown on nomics, it's gatekept by CMC) and staking allows you get get more gains and monetize time, its truly a unique product.

Now, theres risk in everything crypto, don't go all in on it but I have a few stakes for the 5 years coming out on my birthday.
I bought some hex with a atomic wallet..but now Im getting a metamask one and stake it...
hex's founder seems like he isn't going to pump and dump...it is funny watching his video buying vesachie stuff..
the metaverse with lukso will let you wear your versachie product in it...lol

my first post about hex may have sounded harsh, I just don't know alot about it, learning

Reactions: salsa red
I'm assuming they have identification for all those who received crypto that isn't really theirs. At the end of the day, you gotta do the right and legal thing.

If folks wanna keep that ill gotten gain, I suspect they will be getting some communication from the friendly neighborhood IRS.

It would never be worth the risk.
All they have are wallet addresses I assume, maybe they can track down some but the whole point of crypto is trustless, anonymous, peer to peer trading with no middle men. They're screwed and I'm not sure they can legally collect money. Also some money might have gone to lost wallets so that money is lost.

I bought some hex with a atomic wallet..but now Im getting a metamask one and stake it...
hex's founder seems like he isn't going to pump and dump...it is funny watching his video buying vesachie stuff..
the metaverse with lukso will let you wear your versachie product in it...lol

my first post about hex may have sounded harsh, I just don't know alot about it, learning
I was hesitant to get in when my friend told me about it at less than a penny because everyone said it was a scam and Richard is super arragant. Now my friend is worth over 4 mil just in hex.
If it was going to be a rugpull it would have already happened IMO. I think Pulsechain is going to have some huge gains, wish I would have participated in the sacrifice.

All they have are wallet addresses I assume, maybe they can track down some but the whole point of crypto is trustless, anonymous, peer to peer trading with no middle men. They're screwed and I'm not sure they can legally collect money. Also some money might have gone to lost wallets so that money is lost.
Each person makes their own personal decision.

The question was, what would you do? If i received something that is not mine, I would return it and continue to sleep well at night.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I was hesitant to get in when my friend told me about it at less than a penny because everyone said it was a scam and Richard is super arragant. Now my friend is worth over 4 mil just in hex.
If it was going to be a rugpull it would have already happened IMO. I think Pulsechain is going to have some huge gains, wish I would have participated in the sacrifice.
yes, I should have sacrificed hex for pulse...the problem is I'm not very smart and get in on things after they ran a ways...I get 100x's from time to time but never them 1000x's and above.

I would probably return that crypto they sent out accidently, but it would be fun to hold it till they made you return it and see if it runs..if it becomes worth alot maybe you could say 50%, lol
I mean they make alot on them coins if they run.
they probably don't want to talk about security alot after they did that, lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT